I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
038's are very good saws...one of the best in my experience. tough alot of torque...but jus a tad fat...not bad though

I've been wanting an 038 for awhile, then of course one pops up right when a bunch of bills come due. And a few weeks too early for my tax refund...

man ill tell ya...ive had 4 (3 magnums 1 super and 1 magnum II )and they are great saws..if you can get it then do it.

If there's anyone close who wants to make a couple a bucks, send me a PM. I've got the itch....

Yeah I was drooling over that one too, there's all sorts of deals on saws on the local cl's around here. Getting the good shape 2095 for $250 and good shape 034 for $120 a few months ago is typical of this area.

We very seldom have anything worth a hoot here. Usually plastic Poulans, new junk Homelites, occasionally a small cc older homelite, used Stihl homeowner models with prices rivaling new units. You are lucky.

We very seldom have anything worth a hoot here. Usually plastic Poulans, new junk Homelites, occasionally a small cc older homelite, used Stihl homeowner models with prices rivaling new units. You are lucky.

sounds familiar :chainsaw:

Yep. And when a decent saw does show up, they usually want a lot more than the saw is worth.

Yep. And when a decent saw does show up, they usually want a lot more than the saw is worth.

There's plenty of that around here too but if you keep your eyes peeled deals pop up here and there.

Latest posts

Back