I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ebay heads up.

I don't know if anybody here is bidding on the homelite that is ending in about 40 min. that is being sold as a 1050?. The saw is a C9 or C91 which is a nice saw and a healthy 85cc's, but not the 100 cc's of the 1050. I wrote the seller imediately after it was listed, but he neither posted my message or changed the listing. I hope it is laziness and not outright deception, but who knows. I don't know if anyone caught this, but I know that if I was trying to get my first 100cc homie, i'd be pissed to find out the hard way that I didn't.

Oh yeah the item number is 130394244741.

Last edited:
email this posting to a friend bellingham craigslist > for sale / wanted > farm & garden
please flag with care:

miscategorized

prohibited

spam/overpost

best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
Cedar Logs (Lynden)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-06-01, 10:59AM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cedar logs, 12', 14', 16' and 18 ' in length. You load and haul. Cut from large diameter tree yesterday. Excellent saw logs. perfect for someone with their own mill. $100 or trade for dog kennel or chain link fencing or ?. e-mail or call 360-354-4572.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1769818130

Copyright © 2010 craigslist, inc. terms of use privacy policy feedback forum

http://reading.craigslist.org/grd/1763780522.html

David Bradley 360 Chainsaw (Robesonia)

Date: 2010-05-28, 11:05AM EDT

This is an antique saw, belongs to my dad. It is "5 G" gear drive 360 David Bradley. He is taking the best offer on it. Call Mike at 484-256-1565 Thanks It ran but has been sitting a while.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1763780522

I've got a guess as to the person selling this saw,,, but i'm not sure.
If it's who i'm thinking about, ask what kind of oil he uses and you'll get a discount.:popcorn:

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/rvs/1768676895.html

attachment.php

http://reading.craigslist.org/grd/1763780522.html

David Bradley 360 Chainsaw (Robesonia)

Date: 2010-05-28, 11:05AM EDT

This is an antique saw, belongs to my dad. It is "5 G" gear drive 360 David Bradley. He is taking the best offer on it. Call Mike at 484-256-1565 Thanks It ran but has been sitting a while.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1763780522

attachment.php

attachment.php

This is one wicked machine.

Use it or display it.

The chain is razor sharp, and the unit was running before the gas was drained + the unit was put in to storage.

I have more photos that I can email on request.

This is listed locally, so I may terminate this listing at any time.

Winning bidder is responsible for all shipping + packing fees - pick up is preferred.

Thanks for looking.

Back