I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the post-holiday market is always slow. I usually take all of January and part of February off from selling any saws. That way, people start getting their tax refunds and start spending money on saw stuff again. A few years ago I sold a like-new 090AVW in mid-Jan. and took a heck of a beating on it. The guy that got it was sure happy though.

Yeah, the post-holiday market is always slow. I usually take all of January and part of February off from selling any saws. That way, people start getting their tax refunds and start spending money on saw stuff again. A few years ago I sold a like-new 090AVW in mid-Jan. and took a heck of a beating on it. The guy that got it was sure happy though.

I have tried ebay a few times and always get boned. I just choose to not sell saws now and only collect the ones I really want.

Theres GB Ti bars on ebay right now.

I got a 20" and 28" for 77.00. :clap:

There's that combo, which he set up for me, plus single bars and bars with chains. Guy is great to deal with.

HARSHAVARNA or.....

Chain saw harshavarna - $100

good used huskarvana 450 chain saw.

Pm700

Where from Illinois did you get the PM700?

I just wanted to say thanks to the people who post the links to saws on Craigs list.
I have bought four saws in the last three months.
1. A McCulloch 790 out of Mesa, AZ.
Had a 32" bar, advertized as a 36. I can live with that.
2. A Stihl S-10 out of Ohio.
Just as described
3. A Orline out of Kingston, NY.
Had a roller type bar and owners manual. I did not know about that.
Gas cap was broken. I can live with that.
4. A Pro Mac 700 out of Illinois.
I have not recieved it yet, but I have no doughts it will be what he said
because he sent the saw and told me to send the money when I get the
saw.
I just thought that the people who do this should know that someone appreciates there effort. Tom

Theres GB Ti bars on ebay right now.

I got a 20" and 28" for 77.00. :clap:

There's that combo, which he set up for me, plus single bars and bars with chains. Guy is great to deal with.

Good deal anthony. I was looking at them myself but don't really need any more bars right now.

I would like to have a 750 homelite and that 930 westcoast but that's more than I want to shell out for them right now.

Where from Illinois did you get the PM700?

From Springfield, but when it arrived it was a PM 55. He had listed two saws and sold one and deleted the wrong listing. He was very nice about it and offered to pay the charges for me to return it.
i offered him $75.00 for it and he agreed . So I now have a PM 55 in place of a PM 700. Tom

08 Husky 365 mint condition

Just bought a 365 Husky off of eBay for under $400 witha 28 in bar and 3/8 skip tooth chain. Ran it today for the first time since getting it...ran great! Started on the first couple of pulls. Saw is in great shape - I think it was a good deal....what you all think?
I had an earlier model a few years back and I forgot why I had to sell it but I remember why I really liked this saw!

Back