I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another one the my 200t is worth a fortune, he says it probably has a " scorn" piston also :rolleyes2:

Stihl Chainsaw 200T | eBay

I suspect the least problem that saw has is a scorn piston. I suspect it's owner of resembling an uncircumsized penis. Oh No!
Igpoe:cheers:
P.S. I reported that listing as being untruthfull...........................it pissed me off

Last edited:
12 9 12
doesn't look real to me (to many different fastener heads and not one torx head in sight) ...but I may be mistaken

Stihl 070 chainsaw

I know Chris. Believe me its legit!

Dont know if anyone rememebers this NOS Stihl 070 listed for sale last month but the same seller, (Chris), has bought some old Homeys from me.

The story in the ad said he had it shipped from guatamala and was selling for 18 or 1900.

He was here tonite and was telling me the story about getting it shipped up here.

You can still buy the new MS720 down there. He has also bought several of the chenize 070's and
dismanteled and reassbled them for inspection. He said some are good copys and some are pure junk and missing parts when received.
Said he was buying off the alibaba site the copys for about 450 plus shipping.

Wow no kidding I have two 036's my self in good running condition. Sometimes guys on the bay get taken in by a pretty face.

I got a little excited because one is a PRO and its in just as good condition as that one. A couple other ones have gone for a pretty penny as well.

Latest posts

Back