I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Looks like your run o the mill 3400, but for that decal. IIRC the starter on a 4000 is different than the starter on the 3400/3700. I suppose the tops could be traded along with the air filter, but if given the choice I'd stick with the 4000 rather than the smaller versions there also.

I have bought 2-3 times from the seller, they do a pretty good job, so they may really not know anything is goofy.

Just seen an ad on craigslist of a local guy selling a Stihl 200t. Here is a copy of his ad if anyone is interested. I personally think he is price gouging just like everyone is doing to high capacity mags.

I am selling a brand new Stihl MS 200 T, saw was bought end of August from a Tioga County Stihl dealer, never had gas or oil in it. Comes with 6 pack of Stihl oil, scabbard, manual and tools. Your choice of 14" or 16" bar and chain. Price is firm, they are selling for over $1200 on E-Bay, you can come look and know what you are getting with this one. May be interested in gun trades, depending on what you have. Call Jim (no texts) (717) 715-seven six two one, thanks for looking.

Looks like your run o the mill 3400, but for that decal. IIRC the starter on a 4000 is different than the starter on the 3400/3700. I suppose the tops could be traded along with the air filter, but if given the choice I'd stick with the 4000 rather than the smaller versions there also.

I have bought 2-3 times from the seller, they do a pretty good job, so they may really not know anything is goofy.

That's likely the case as I doubt the seller would knowingly misadvertise the size of the saw.

That's likely the case as I doubt the seller would knowingly misadvertise the size of the saw.

Everything I've seen with him is always squared up and true, so maybe you will get an answer from him. I'm awatching, so if you decline, let us know.

Everything I've seen with him is always squared up and true, so maybe you will get an answer from him. I'm awatching, so if you decline, let us know.

I'm not going to bid as I have two as it is. Picked up a Husky 266XP so my CAD appetite is full for a while.
If I get an answer that isn't posted on the Ebay posting I'll let you know.
Bob

I'm not going to bid as I have two as it is. Picked up a Husky 266XP so my CAD appetite is full for a while.
If I get an answer that isn't posted on the Ebay posting I'll let you know.
Bob

Seller got back and said he picked up saw and didn't know history. Didn't get impression that he was overly concerned. Hope I'm wrong.

Back