I shouldn't have said anything.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1Alpha1

100% USDA Certified Abnormality-Free.
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
About two weeks ago or so, I mentioned to an acquaintance that I was thinking about selling one of my chainsaws. It was a casual conversation and I didn't think it was going to be a problem. He asked me about it and I told him.

Well, he's now called four times in that two week or so time frame. He keeps saying "I'm your guy", has cash, and is ready to come over and get it as soon as I say so.

The saw I'm thinking about letting go of is my MS-441 C-M. I just don't see myself going out anymore to fell trees and cut firewood. I only have one friend left that still uses firewood to heat with. I have several up in MT. and ID., but I'm tiring of the road trips and making the commitments.

Anyways, it looks as if I need to see what all extras I have for the 441 and then come up with a fair price. Anything to keep him from calling me................:dizzy:

I hate selling saws.I have sold hundreds through the years,and every night i can hear them crying and screaming my name.Unless you are desperate for money,keep that saw

I hate selling saws.I have sold hundreds through the years,and every night i can hear them crying and screaming my name.Unless you are desperate for money,keep that saw

Nope, not hurting for money, and I guess I'm lucky in the respect that I don't get emotional in regards to saws. I just can't see keeping something that I'm not going to use all that much anymore, if at all, that's worth some money, that can be used else where.

If for some reason I find that I need a larger saw in the future, I'll buy an MS-461.

Latest posts

Back