idiot chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CaseyForrest said:
Something he said to trimmed about his son, swinging or something.......

Not sure what his sentence is this time.
Guess he needs a good Lawyer.

As far a Idiot saws go. I would think that would be cheapest saw on the market. A guy buys it to save money and drops the tree on his house.
does anybody know whats the cheapest price saw out there?

sawinredneck said:
Wildthingie comes to mind, easy to get at any WalMart 24/7, just y thought.
Andy

Wonder what a guy is thinking when he buys a saw at 2 or 3 in the morning:monkey:

manual said:
Guess he needs a good Lawyer.

As far a Idiot saws go. I would think that would be cheapest saw on the market. A guy buys it to save money and drops the tree on his house.
does anybody know whats the cheapest price saw out there?

I see allot of Ranchers right before I run them over with the TM. More than even Poulans.

manual said:
Wonder what a guy is thinking when he buys a saw at 2 or 3 in the morning:monkey:

"Well boys, had a good day, gots Jimbobs sheed roofed today, had a night at the bar, hit Wallyworld on the way home an grabs us a pooolan saw, then in the morning whens we all gets up y'all kin helps me git that there Elm hangin over the house down, what y'all say, ya hep me ins the morn'in?"

Never seen nuthing like that before myself:monkey:
Andy

My vote goes to the little Craftsman.

Sears is notorious for putting an 18 inch bar on a little saw and then advertising: "cuts trees up to 36 inches in diameter." Morons believe that and go home thinking that they got a big timber saw.

manual said:
He says hey Red look at this beauty and Red says I have one but it's not as good as my Mac that someone gave me because they couldn't get it running but after tearing it down three times you ought to hear the thing purr.

Just Mow said:
He says hey Red look at this beauty and Red says I have one but it's not as good as my Mac that someone gave me because they couldn't get it running but after tearing it down three times you ought to hear the thing purr.

Right on target...LOL :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Of course to answer the original question, one would have to define the term idiot...yet in my personal opinion old homelite saw must classify as an idiot's saw. Particularly if you have more than one ...:greenchainsaw:

Have you ever noticed how many guys repeatedly goose the throttle on chainsaws? Drives me absolutely nuts. They pump the throttle about 5 times before going into whatever they're cutting. Does that bug anyone else?

Last edited:
Marc1 said:
Of course to answer the original question, one would have to define the term idiot...yet in my personal opinion old homelite saw must classify as an idiot's saw. Particularly if you have more than one ...:greenchainsaw:
Good one:laugh:

Marc1 said:
I would say these two qualify as idiots. :cheers:

chain-saw-duel.jpg

Back