If you could only have one saw to use

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. MS440.....1/2 lb lighter and broader power band than 372. 25% more hp than 361 comes in handy at times.
2. 372xp......Plan B is always a good idea

1. MS660.....If my main priority was 36" mill use and limited use elsewhere

I would have to go with my old reliable Mac 10-10. It has never failed me, points ignition has been ultra reliable and she always starts in 3-6 pulls without the benefit of a primer bulb. It has cut through anything I've put it in. It was my only saw for a couple years. Now I am up to 4 ( may need to attend a CAD meeting )

It would be my Jonsered 2065 Turbo.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

1. MS440.....1/2 lb lighter and broader power band than 372. 25% more hp than 361 comes in handy at times.
2. 372xp......Plan B is always a good idea

1. MS660.....If my main priority was 36" mill use and limited use elsewhere

I was considering the 660 as well because of milling and it. An still be used for standard cuts. I like the 440 as well really I'd do any 70cc because I like that class

036/360/361 are my go to saws. I have a 460 as well but it mostly collects dust.

Keep in mind guys you have only ebay as a parts source to keep your choice of saw going. Maybe i should have gone with a Homie xl12 boatload of parts out there.

Back