If you could only have six saws....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2x 50cc saws (ported) - My 261 and either a 550xp, 346xp or another 261. Either Stumpbroke, Masterminded, monkeyed with or Snellerized...
2x 70(ish)cc saws (ported) My Stumpbroke 372xp and either a 7900 or 460/461 (preferably Stumpbroke)
1x 395xp (ported) Future purchase, WILL be stumpbroke...
Husky or Stihl pole saw...

I would like to have two each 50/70/90cc saws, but there are too' many good options in between to be exactly on and I really don't need more than 1 90cc saw (or really 70ish cc saw for that matter). A pair of 50cc saws for myself and anyone else who cuts with me would be very productive. Either a pole saw or a top handle for topping out trees and cutting into Hedge trees would be equally useful.

What my lineup is (and/or will probably be depending on what I do with my 6401 Dolkita) is:
1x MS261
1x either 550xp or 562xp (yet to buy either one, regardless, either one will be Stumpbroke).
1x 372 Stumpbroke
Possibly a 7900 Dolkita conversion
1x Stumpbroke 395xp

That's 4 (possibly + 1) which if I got the polesaw would be six. I may however skip rebuilding the 6401 the way I'd like it to finance whichever of the aforementioned Huskies I didn't initially choose between the 550xp and 562xp... Or win the lottery and just buy several saws within Six classes... Does that count?

6 Saws

Not in order :)
Stihl Lighting
BP-1 Mac
Solo Twin
Jonsereds Diesel
Jonsereds XF
Husqvarna 2100CD
I've got 2 of the 6 :)

You do realize that is an extremely depressing Title for most here on AS?
The thought just gives me shivers...................................only 6 saws??????
Say it isn't so Alice!!!

Anyhow, Merry Christmas All !!!!

Latest posts

Back