If you found a virtually new Husqvarna 346xp NE for sale, how much would you pay?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a line on a NE 346xp that still has the tags on it and has seen dealer demo run and 2 cuts time only.

It is flawless.

What is the top $$ you would you pay to own it?

I paid $350 for mine in similar condition. I might have gone to $400. Mine included B&C.

Got a line on a NE 346xp that still has the tags on it and has seen dealer demo run and 2 cuts time only.

It is flawless.

What is the top $$ you would you pay to own it?

Trying to get a reality check here.... CAD is bad in my blood!!!

Where's "home"? :innocent:

I paid $350 for mine in similar condition. I might have gone to $400.
That is what I was thinking as well....

I dunno.... I spoke to the guy and he was nice, but I explained the original edition didn't have a catted muffler, etc and that is what I really wanted...

He seems like he only wants to deal face to face, not shipping it, which is fine if I make a deal, but I doubt anyone on this thread is in my area (Denver).
If so, let me know and I can get you his number.

He is holding firm at $400 for now.

I offered him $325 and my wife would cut me if she knew, especially after my CAD purchases this week alone (now at 6 saws bought in less than 5 days).

I have saws running out my ears and just picked up what looks to be a very nice little Tanaka 50cc ecv-5610 (redmax g5000 I think is same) and it was the right price, along with two husky 55's and a 262xp, so I think I will pass.

My saw list so far:

Mcculloch pro Mac 1000 -excellent -for sale

Homelite super 1050 Auto-excellent- for sale

Homelite 330 x's 2-nice but need work- one is very nice, just has a leaky tank. Someone give me $25 + shipping for the pair?

Stihl 056 magnum II- nice, needs sem ignition and new ring- will be for sale

Stihl 044 12mm- needs work, good overall- for sale now or after I fix her up

Stihl MS250- Dunno yet

Stihl 021-needs new recoil rope
Stihl 019T- won't run, has spark

Husqvarna 262xp-nice, getting new ring and hda 87 carb- possible keeper...

Husqvarna 55-nice runner low hours-for sale

Husqvarna 55- needs piston

Jonsereds 70E- excellent, gorgeous-want to keep this one if I can... but I don't think I "need" to
Jonsereds 630-excellent, maybe a 272 swap soon

Makita dpc7311 cutoff saw- needs coil

Dolmar PC7414 cutoff saws - x's 2 - unknown problems-haven't looked at them yet

Pioneer P41H- nice original saw, needs carb kit and fuel line

Tanaka ECV-5610-nice, needs carb kit maybe.

Yeah... Many will have to be sold, but either way, I think I have some good choices to pick from

Do you cut trees three at a time in that small timber country with that saw?:chainsaw:

NOS 346xp NE goes for $489 where I looked, and I'm sure cash it'd be a bit less, plus it comes with a bar/chain. Just have to pay shipping depending on where you are located.

That is what I was thinking as well....

I dunno.... I spoke to the guy and he was nice, but I explained the original edition didn't have a catted muffler, etc and that is what I really wanted...

He seems like he only wants to deal face to face, not shipping it, which is fine if I make a deal, but I doubt anyone on this thread is in my area (Denver).
If so, let me know and I can get you his number.

He is holding firm at $400 for now.

I offered him $325 and my wife would cut me if she knew, especially after my CAD purchases this week alone (now at 6 saws bought in less than 5 days).

I have saws running out my ears and just picked up what looks to be a very nice little Tanaka 50cc ecv-5610 (redmax g5000 I think is same) and it was the right price, along with two husky 55's and a 262xp, so I think I will pass.

My saw list so far:

Mcculloch pro Mac 1000 -excellent -for sale

Homelite super 1050 Auto-excellent- for sale

Homelite 330 x's 2-nice but need work- one is very nice, just has a leaky tank. Someone give me $25 + shipping for the pair?

Stihl 056 magnum II- nice, needs sem ignition and new ring- will be for sale

Stihl 044 12mm- needs work, good overall- for sale now or after I fix her up

Stihl MS250- Dunno yet

Stihl 021-needs new recoil rope
Stihl 019T- won't run, has spark

Husqvarna 262xp-nice, getting new ring and hda 87 carb- possible keeper...

Husqvarna 55-nice runner low hours-for sale

Husqvarna 55- needs piston

Jonsereds 70E- excellent, gorgeous-want to keep this one if I can... but I don't think I "need" to
Jonsereds 630-excellent, maybe a 272 swap soon

Makita dpc7311 cutoff saw- needs coil

Dolmar PC7414 cutoff saws - x's 2 - unknown problems-haven't looked at them yet

Pioneer P41H- nice original saw, needs carb kit and fuel line

Tanaka ECV-5610-nice, needs carb kit maybe.

Yeah... Many will have to be sold, but either way, I think I have some good choices to pick from
I live in Cheyenne only two hours away is there something I can do for you.

I live in Cheyenne only two hours away is there something I can do for you.

Thank You Sir, but he is close enough for me to go get it if we make a deal.

If you would like to buy it, feel free to PM me and I will give you his number.

I am use mainly stihl due to dealer support for husky being very poor. If it is a saw I use often I would like to be able to get parts close. Just in case I am related to Murphy I certain.

$449.98 on Clearance, though I'm holding out for another price drop.

I figure I could do better even at the current price, once I point out to them that the boxes are open, and the bars are missing from both, and one is even missing the loop of chain.

All of the new 346's I picked up came in a box with power head only. I have never seen a 346 shipped with the b/c in the same box from Husky.

Later
Dan

Most of the new edition 346s' have no cat in the muffler also. Only the ETech version has a cat.

Yes, the E-tech (cat) really was an optional extra, but they sold quite a few of them instead of the standard version in the US, to please the EPA initially. I don't think that situation lasted longer than from late 2007, and maybe a year or so?

The original purpose of the cat mufflers was to improve operator environment, not EPA - but that changed about at that time.

All of the new 346's I picked up came in a box with power head only. I have never seen a 346 shipped with the b/c in the same box from Husky.

Later
Dan

The post you quoted of mine was in regard to a couple of 550XP's. The 346XP I picked up was a new display model with a 20" bar, and chain(325), and the bag of accessories. Out the door I paid $432.

Latest posts

Back