If you had to choose

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
belgian

belgian

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Ladies and gentlemen, I've just been accused of being a troll. That cuts me. Deep. To assume that a man of my stature would stoop to such treachery as trollery is leap of a fanciful imagination and should be quashed; do not give free rein to such whims and notions!

I have a dream that one day chainsaws will be judged for the content of their roar and not the tint of their paint. I hold these truths to be self evident--that all saws are created equal. But I also know that some saws have had their dignity checks bounced and returned as non sufficient funds. And so now I can not in good conscience stand in the way as those saws come to collect their fair share of equality. To do so would be unAmerican.

Before you call me a troll, ask yourself "am I unAmerican?" Ladies and gentlemen I hope not. The big orange orb in the sky wouldn't be happy.

It's funny how americans start acting strange when presidential elections are coming up...:dizzy: :dizzy:

Tzed250

Tzed250

Addicted to ArboristSite
Ladies and gentlemen, I've just been accused of being a troll. That cuts me. Deep. To assume that a man of my stature would stoop to such treachery as trollery is leap of a fanciful imagination and should be quashed; do not give free rein to such whims and notions!

I have a dream that one day chainsaws will be judged for the content of their roar and not the tint of their paint. I hold these truths to be self evident--that all saws are created equal. But I also know that some saws have had their dignity checks bounced and returned as non sufficient funds. And so now I can not in good conscience stand in the way as those saws come to collect their fair share of equality. To do so would be unAmerican.

Before you call me a troll, ask yourself "am I unAmerican?" Ladies and gentlemen I hope not. The big orange orb in the sky wouldn't be happy.

attachment.php

volks-man

volks-man

Arboristsite.com Spooner
I nominate Echo as the brand to terminate totally, and Poulan/Weedeater as the factory to terminate......:)

:greenchainsaw:

come on troll. leave (my) echo out of this. if you\we can only eliminate one then wouldn't it be the manufacturer of the wild thingy and (laugh) woodshark?!?

and isn't that manufacturer husky?!?:)

AngelofDarkness

AngelofDarkness

Addicted to ArboristSite
I would like to eradicate Stihl, so all the Stihl people will finally STFU

And because the Stihl dealer here is an ass and I would like to see him out of buisness. Too bad he is also the Toro dealer. I think I will switch to Simplicity/Snapper.

Last edited: