If you were to buy a new saw 60 cc and under

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Understood! I am just saying some might read those posts and not see the humor and take it the wrong way. I know you were just poking fun, but others might not take it that way.

It is just a chainsaw right,,, go cut wood,,, :chainsaw:

buy them (just make sure you ONLY buy orange & white ones) ALL and find out which ones you like and dont like, then sell the rest.
To clarify the statement though myself and a buddy of mine was poking fun at each other about me buying a 150$ bar I had just bought and that it was gonna blow my saw up! It had absolutely nothing to do with Redbull or his test or the accuracy of his test but rather me lashing out in defense of the purchase I had made. That simple and absolutely nothing to do with Redbull or the test

To clarify the statement though myself and a buddy of mine was poking fun at each other about me buying a 150$ bar I had just bought and that it was gonna blow my saw up! It had absolutely nothing to do with Redbull or his test or the accuracy of his test but rather me lashing out in defense of the purchase I had made. That simple and absolutely nothing to do with Redbull or the test

Was the bar at least 48" for 150$?

I did NOT know that Keith, I had thought your comments about bars over heating saws were directed at Redbull, I had NO clue it was about your buddy's comments off of the forum that you were talking about. I dont read in between the lines very well I guess.

Sorry for my post earlier I was COMPLETELY misinformed and wrong. I will go back to my corner now, and stop thinking I know what I am talking about! Sorry Keith, like I said, I like you & enjoying talking with you via pm's, etc. I hope I did not just burn the bridge!

May you and your family have a Happy & Healthy New Year!!

happy+new+year+ecard+funny+messages.jpg

Back