If you were to buy a new saw 60 cc and under

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keith, I like you and all & enjoying talking with you via pm's, etc. But I dont agree with your above statement. I am not attacking you so please dont take it that way. And I am NOT calling you out on this, I just dont agree with that statement.

Tell me how your not criticizing or downing Redbull in that post, or in this thread in post #14?

http://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/sugihara-24.268754/

I am not taking sides with Redbull here, I've talked to him via pm a lot also, I am sure he could give a flying F''''k what you think of his bar videos. But I am sure Redbull spent a couple thousand dollars on bars and chains, and COUNTLESS hours testing them all, and making his videos. And after all his time and effort,,, all you do is make light of his videos, and poke stabs at him. Tell me how that is not criticizing anyone or downing them?

Show me one SINGLE post were Redbull came out and said your saw will overheat & blow up if you run a Stihl bar? I have read all of his posts and have NOT read that he wrote that anywhere, or even IMPLIED it at all!! But somehow you've put that out there that Redbull did, in a few of your posts, in different threads..

I for one thought his videos were great. The Tsumura bars run cooler and cut faster then the Stihl bars. Better quality steel, better tips, etc, the proof is in the stats, that is just a fact!. But Redbull NEVER said a Stihl bar would make your saw grenade, that I have read anywhere. If he did please show me that post, so I can read it.

I never would NOT have given a moments thought to buying and running a Tsumura until I watched his videos. I then thought wow there is really something different about those high dollar Tsumura bars, vs a stock Stihl bar.

Thousands of guys have put thousands of hours on Stihl saws with Stihl bars, and I am sure they have never grenaded because of it.! A Tsumura does run cooler and cut faster, might make your saw last longer also, if everything else is even.

Just calling like I see it,
Matt
Does anyone have a link to the videos or threads of "redbull" ? I seem to have missed them totally.

Thanks!!!

Good stuff, I've been on lemon juice since having kidney stones a few years ago. But stopped a year or so ago and now paying for it.
Cherry juice concentrate pills are nice for gout. Take a few a week for a little build up and if a foot gets to hurting or something take 4 a day as directed and lots of liquid besides beer and it usually will help it go away.

Randy, sorry to hear you suffer from gout. I got it also, would not wish it on anyone.
I greatly changed my diet and have not had another attack in several years.
If you can isolate your triggers that is a Huge step in the right direction.
Chet

a3d7c7afb9a9a0100b3a111fd67036b0.jpg
261cxb is real handy

When I had my ported 261 I would go by the shop and pick up 362c and thought it felt no heavier or that much bigger than the 261. Guess that why I ended up with the 362 and the 241 but that 261 was a nasty little booger!! I just offered my honest opinion but im sure someone will be along soon to critisize or call me a dumbass or having more money than brians! Whatever! Ive spent the money and had the saws and spent time behind saws for about 30yrs now and have my opinions just like the next numb nuts!!! Lol! I feel better

When I had my ported 261 I would go by the shop and pick up 362c and thought it felt no heavier or that much bigger than the 261. Guess that why I ended up with the 362 and the 241 but that 261 was a nasty little booger!! I just offered my honest opinion but im sure someone will be along soon to critisize or call me a dumbass or having more money than brians! Whatever! Ive spent the money and had the saws and spent time behind saws for about 30yrs now and have my opinions just like the next numb nuts!!! Lol! I feel better

Hey now, I value your opinion.:numberone: I am going to try to run a 241 today, so that will help me make a decision. Finally can start saving some change for a new saw:happybanana:

Hey now, I value your opinion.:numberone: I am going to try to run a 241 today, so that will help me make a decision. Finally can start saving some change for a new saw:happybanana:
Well the fellow the other day was criticizing me for jumping around on opinions but honestly I like them all. I guess it depends on the power you need or how much weight you wanna hold up but honestly I like them all

Well the fellow the other day was criticizing me for jumping around on opinions but honestly I like them all. I guess it depends on the power you need or how much weight you wanna hold up but honestly I like them all

I couldn't agree more. I like them all, just trying to decide on a good starting point for myself. These new saws are all very nice. So many Choices!!!:blob2::angry::chainsaw:

I couldn't agree more. I like them all, just trying to decide on a good starting point for myself. These new saws are all very nice. So many Choices!!!:blob2::angry::chainsaw:
You will know the right one when u pick it up and cut with it. My favorite is my MM 362c

Latest posts

Back