I'll never need a bigger saw (wrong!)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s why I’ll always have the husky 285/385/2100 in my line up. Nice to have the torque monsters waiting on the side lines for the big tree work.
The 285 I ran whupped a brand new (within in its first ten starts) 395 in terms of torque, but it wasn't as fast.
I’m looking at a 661 to compliment my 660 :). And an 880 for milking. Or all for milking but I want to find a good used 661
I've heard of augers, drills, and circular saw attachments for chainsaws, but never a milker o_O. Won't an 880 be too heavy to carry around for time it will take to milk your cows? A 346 or a 361 would be much lighter and faster I believe :D.

The 285 I ran whupped a brand new (within in its first ten starts) 395 in terms of torque, but it wasn't as fast.

I've heard of augers, drills, and circular saw attachments for chainsaws, but never a milker o_O. Won't an 880 be too heavy to carry around for time it will take to milk your cows? A 346 or a 361 would be much lighter and faster I believe :D.

Hahahahaha oh man it got me again. You’d think either I’d learn or the autocorrect would learn but neither of us do. At this point Im just enjoying the jokes that come about :)

Unfortunately your to late some of the rotary parlors these days hold about 100 cows and milk hundreds of cows per hour.
The farm I grew up on started with my Mom and Dad milking by hand, eventually they got a pipeline milker and 7 milking machines.

I've heard of augers, drills, and circular saw attachments for chainsaws, but never a milker o_O.

Just be sure to use the right "bar oil!"
csm.gif
DAMHIKT, but drain oil in an 880 milker is just BAD JUJU! :cold:

Latest posts

Back