I'm fustrated....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really sucks Randy ! USPS is a huge joke ! I have lost 4 saws so far,got the insc. for one ! It took almost 6 months to get the money out of them too ! Had to file an appeal cause they turned it down the first time ? Saw was worth more,but I took a chance and got bit. LOL I don't do that no more ! LOL Plus many parts they lost for me too.
Many others on here have lost a whole lot more than me thanks to USPS !
I try to use UPS or Fred-X when I can now.

He pulled the saw off flea bay now ? May have sold it elsewhere or ??

Good luck , hope you get something out of it ?

Edit: Removed deleted post. Steve.

Have you read this entire thread? Seems like you have oodles of proof now.

Kudos to you for not being a douche and actually replying to this thread too! :cheers:

Also, you may have just inadvertently infected youself with CAD (Chainsaw Addiction disorder) by signing up to Arboristsite. There is no cure. . .

Last edited by a moderator:
chainsawjohnny, I had to delete your post. It violates our rule 7:

7. You are not permitted to list names, phone numbers, addresses, e-mail addresses, fax numbers, post office box numbers, etc…. of any others except your own. Nor are e-mails or private messages from current or former members allowed to be posted in open forums as they are easily manipulated.

I'm not giving you a warning or infraction, as you're trying to explain yourself. However, site rules need to be followed.

I personally appreciate you working with Mastermind on this, and hope arrangements can be made. Please also continue to enjoy this site, it's a huge resource of information for anyone dealing with chainsaws.

For the rest of you, please let MM and the seller work it out.

Randy has always been very reasonable in his dealings with members on this site and very honest to boot. As far as proof of ownership his work on the saw will speak for itself along with identifying marks on the saw. If you are an honest guy in a crap position because of the USPS then you guys will work it out just fine. Before you both get fired up you might want to talk with him and try to produce some paperwork to boot.

chainsawjohnny, I had to delete your post. It violates our rule 7:

7. You are not permitted to list names, phone numbers, addresses, e-mail addresses, fax numbers, post office box numbers, etc…. of any others except your own. Nor are e-mails or private messages from current or former members allowed to be posted in open forums as they are easily manipulated.

I'm not giving you a warning or infraction, as you're trying to explain yourself. However, site rules need to be followed.

I personally appreciate you working with Mastermind on this, and hope arrangements can be made. Please also continue to enjoy this site, it's a huge resource of information for anyone dealing with chainsaws.

For the rest of you, please let MM and the seller work it out.

Sorry Steve, just saw your post after mine posted.

The fellow you are dealing with posted here, signed up as chainsawjohnny.

Since he's dealing with you, I'll pm you a copy of the post I deleted. I was going to just edit out the emails and leave his post up, but decided to delete instead. That way we still have a record to go back to, if I'd just edited, the info would have been gone.

The fellow you are dealing with posted here, signed up as chainsawjohnny.

Since he's dealing with you, I'll pm you a copy of the post I deleted. I was going to just edit out the emails and leave his post up, but decided to delete instead. That way we still have a record to go back to, if I'd just edited, the info would have been gone.

Cool.

Aint is great to have such a loving concerned AS family Randy?

It real good to know that my dealings with all you guys has not been in vain. Mom always said be good to those around you.....you might need their help someday.

Well I'm going to bed. My phone number is right there in my sig if ebay dude wants to call me tomorrow. I'd love top hear all about the life of a postal auction attendee.

After reading this thread...... I think many of us will be staying clear of USPS in the future. I certainly wont use them for shipping (other than bills:msp_biggrin:). Really thankful that we live within driving distance and I dont have to chance loosing one of "my precious" toys to the USPS or their auctions.:rock:

Well I'm going to bed. My phone number is right there in my sig if ebay dude wants to call me tomorrow. I'd love top hear all about the life of a postal auction attendee.

Just dream about Husqvarna 2100cd's. I want the one your building for me to be the meanest saw on the East Coast!:msp_w00t:

Latest posts

Back