I'm fustrated....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You better be careful hanging around here Johnny. There's an affliction that infects those that post here much. It's called CAD......Chainsaw Acquirement Disorder. :msp_biggrin:

All joking and poking aside.....I appreciate what you are doing. It seems to me that I owe you an apology for thinking the worse of you.

Now.....about this saw......if one of you guys gets it and it needs anything......I'll take care of that for you. :msp_wink:

Im gonna need a clutch cover when I win. Im assuming that is covered in your lifetime warranty? And Id like the dust blown off if you will pay shipping both ways. :buttkick:

To all concerned,

My apologies. I was a day late re-listing this item. I appreciate Randy's kind words and will uphold my end of the agreement. Anyone with good intentions (from my point of view) are welcome to bid on this chainsaw ... Ebay Item (271245406347). I have no idea why it looks as though this saw may have been used since Randy worked on it. This is the condition that I received the item. I left the "Mastermind Worksaws" sticker on the saw as before ... I believe even the least experienced "thief" would have removed the sticker before listing on Ebay. Since I purchased the saw legitimately, I had no reason to remove the sticker previously ... nor presently.

If there are further questions, feel free to ask. I will check this forum on occasion .... so please don't necessarily expect a quick response.

Sincerely,

Johnny

Hi! This is interesting. The saw went from the MRC in Atlanta, to home with someone, presumably someone who works there, got used, then got brought back and put in with some others as a lot.

This stew has more and more ingredients daily.

Good luck to you both with the auction!

You better be careful hanging around here Johnny. There's an affliction that infects those that post here much. It's called CAD......Chainsaw Acquirement Disorder. :msp_biggrin:

All joking and poking aside.....I appreciate what you are doing. It seems to me that I owe you an apology for thinking the worse of you.

Now.....about this saw......if one of you guys gets it and it needs anything......I'll take care of that for you. :msp_wink:

Ur my hero Randy!:clap:

welllllll SOB,, I am out already and I didn't even put a bid in yet,,, you bunch of low life freaking midget homo vultures :msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin: I was ready to place a bid but its out of my price range already:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: ok,, enough of the belly aching,,, I hope who ever gets it chokes on the POS

welllllll SOB,, I am out already and I didn't even put a bid in yet,,, you bunch of low life freaking midget homo vultures :msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin: I was ready to place a bid but its out of my price range already:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: ok,, enough of the belly aching,,, I hope who ever gets it chokes on the POS

If you'd stay out of that dern pawnshop you could'a bid on it.:buttkick:

hey johnny,
although it may not seem like it to you yet, but, .....
this whole missing/found/stolen/ebay/usps chainsaw thread is probably better for you than you might think...
i'm sure that now that saw will bring a WHOLE LOT more than it would have (had nobody spotted it) before !!!
even if ya are splitting it..
kudos to you for doing something you did'nt have to do.............shows alot of character...

hell, i'd bid on it...........but it's just a husky. pppffffftttt

I still think a raffle on AS would bring more. I would have kicked in $100 for tickets; but I can't afford to throw down $1000 to buy it. Maybe somebody else can though. Based on the publicity this saw is getting and the love for Randy :msp_wub:, I bet we would have raised more than $1000 easily.

I do hope it brings a ton though.

I still think a raffle on AS would bring more. I would have kicked in $100 for tickets; but I can't afford to throw down $1000 to buy it. Maybe somebody else can though. Based on the publicity this saw is getting and the love for Randy :msp_wub:, I bet we would have raised more than $1000 easily.

ohhhhhhhhhh shut the hell up:msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:,,,, I was getting a stiffy thinking about that saw in my dreams,,, now I woke up and looked in my wallet,, then the nightmare started

To whomever it may concern: I am the very proud owner of a Masterminded 394xp.

[video=youtube;86M64SYnTng]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=86M64SYnTng[/video]

It it is in your price range, I strongly encourage you to own one too. It's a ##### and a half

Randy prolly would not turn down the money, but I bet it is a pricniple thing for him:cheers:

ohhhhhhhhhh shut the hell up:msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:,,,, I was getting a stiffy thinking about that saw in my dreams,,, now I woke up and looked in my wallet,, then the nightmare started

Do you do stand up? I just picked myself up off the floor from laughing at a comment you made in Moody's thread. I come over here and you are at it again.

Latest posts

Back