Impulse hose for an 034AV

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Forsh

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Can anyone tel me the part nmber for the impulse hose for an 034AV? I've trawled through the IPL, but I can't see it on the illustrations and Stihl have a habit of briefly describing things as "hose"

if this uses a hose that is not molded special you may try 1120 368 0700 this is what I am using since a piece of tygon melted from heat

It is stihl's standard fuel hose.. Your dealer should have reels of it. The part number for a 1 meter length is 0000 930 2804 but you just need 102mm 3.1mm id x 6.7mm od.

Lakeside53 said:
It is stihl's standard fuel hose.. Your dealer should have reels of it. The part number for a 1 meter length is 0000 930 2804 but you just need 102mm 3.1mm id x 6.7mm od.

Cheers fellers

Andy, is that the correct one or a replacement that will do the job?

The busted one is one of those moulded, ribbed ones.

Lakeside53 said:
It was discontinued about 10 years ago and replaced with the smooth fuel hose version.

Probably explains why this one has holes in it then...

Lakeside53 said:
It was discontinued about 10 years ago and replaced with the smooth fuel hose version.

My 034 is about 13 years old. I think it has the ribbed hose. Should I replace it even if it hasn't failed? I thought I read a post one time that said if you get a leak in the impulse hose it can make the saw run lean. Is this true? I'd hate to burn up a piston over a defective $2.00 piece of hose.

Tom

Lakeside53 said:
If it's stiff, and when you stretch it a little it shows white lines - yes...

I'm on a business trip here in the UK so the "stretch" inspection will have to wait until I get home next week.

Tom

Latest posts

Back