in need of a little saw but which one?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$279 and sale included:

14" Rollomatic E Light Light Weight Bar (swapped out the standard 16" E bar/chain)
Stihl Carbide Cutter Chain
Stihl Chainsaw Case
Manual, wrench tool and carb screwdriver
Fluids topped off

Last edited:
just got back from the dealers

Wow, the combo redmax/Dolmar dealer does not seem to be doing to good with saws right now, he had exactly ONE Redmax in stock and no Dolmars at all! I am guessing he may not make it past this Winter.
The Stihl dealer was better, but no ms200, but he did want to sell me the 192CE. Is this any step up from the MS180 I have been using? Nice and light, not to pricey, but I am worried about the power level(and those cheep plastic dogs)

Baileys has a Makita DCS401 W/16" B/C 40cc for $260 free shipping. Makita DCS330TH W/14" B/C 32.3cc top handle for the same price. What are Dolmars similar models? Does anyone have experience with these saws? I've been through the threads on the Ryobis and wonder if the saws are worth twice the price of the 10532? Hope I'm not stepping on any toes, this is a small saw discussion isn't it?

Latest posts

Back