INDIANA GTG #2 AT MY PLACE

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. LowVolt
  2. Guido Salvage
  3. atlarge54
  4. NewToStihl
  5. crazy4saws
  6. blsnelling
  7. abramj +1
  8. R DeLawter
  9. Young (hopeful)
  10. Snide +1
  11. Modifiedmark (hopeful)
  12. troylee

I think I'm in, and added a plus one for my brother. He will be there too. Hopefully he will drive his truck and let me hitch a ride. I have so much trouble fitting my 385 with the 36" bar in the trunk of my civic hybrid. :laugh:

I think I'm in, and added a plus one for my brother. He will be there too. Hopefully he will drive his truck and let me hitch a ride. I have so much trouble fitting my 385 with the 36" bar in the trunk of my civic hybrid. :laugh:

Bringing 1 saw, that is a plan I need.

Oh, I'll probably bring more than one.... It's just that the others will fit in the car without taking them apart. You know, that's funny. When I got the 385, I was thinking just one saw would do it all. That was just crazy thinking on my part, and I soon got through that period in my life.

I haven't brought any wood in yet. I'm going to get with my buddy tomorrow and see if he will let us cut at his place. I will let everyone know what's going on after I talk with him.

Latest posts

Back