Inside the MS462C - Snellerized Style

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
idk brad, I wish we could sit down with a beer or three and have a civil conversation about anything, life, illness,death, hookers, ****, hell I don't care. even saws hell why not. I bet if we both looked at a nice girly pic we would disagree about what we liked and disliked about her. does this make either of us wrong?

I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

But the 261s brad ported for me that have the gutted strato are still my favorite ported 50cc saws I've ever owned, i wont let either of them go.

They don't seem really any different consumption wise..but i don't exactly pay attention either, IF the difference is there its small..real small.

Carry on, im trying to learn.

idk brad, I wish we could sit down with a beer or three and have a civil conversation about anything, life, illness,death, hookers, ****, hell I don't care. even saws hell why not. I bet if we both looked at a nice girly pic we would disagree about what we liked and disliked about her. does this make either of us wrong?
We'll need to see the girly pic to decide whether or not it's worth arguing over

I think all you guys know alot more than i do and just take different approaches.

I don't think there is a right or wrong..I've said it all along.

You guys both build killers..just different, it's cool.

Grown men behaving like children. Human behavior never changes.
Yah , too long of a “lull” in the action sometimes brings it out ... we are all waiting with great anticipation for the next Snellerized ported 462c video - out

Back