International Cub Cadet 123

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm considering this for $300. Don't know much about it, or even if it runs. A project for fun. Complete restoration.

Opinions? Tis this a money pit, or a valued vintage yard tractor worthy of a restoration?

1693785216485.png

Just my opinion, that little Cub Cadet looks extremely worthy of cleaning and fixing it up, any idea what kind of engine is in it? A Kohler or a Briggs?

Don't know much. I did a bit of digging and $300 does look like a steal. I got a couple of questions to be answered by the present owner, and then I’ll decide. Cleaned up probably worth $1500, restored I have no idea, but probably quite a bit.

My tool collection might have to get upgraded by a project like this. Which is always a good thing.

Don't know much. I did a bit of digging and $300 does look like a steal. I got a couple of questions to be answered by the present owner, and then I’ll decide. Cleaned up probably worth $1500, restored I have no idea, but probably quite a bit.

My tool collection might have to get upgraded by a project like this. Which is always a good thing.
Good Luck Fine Sir

Back