Iowa Fall 2012 GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks WSC, Hedge and Levi for meeting me this morning.:rock::rock: Really enjoyed visiting with you guys:biggrin::biggrin:. Wish I could have made the trip. Will see you guys in a couple weeks. Talk to you sooner.

Glad to see the solidarity amongst the masses....

We're headed south.. With 4 more saws than we left with...:msp_confused:
But they're dandy's!!!

Did anyone get a pic of the "Dolmar Log" with all our saws in it? I'd love a good screen saver shot of them!

Also thanks for the blue kita!

655bp 394xp

e5y6a5y4.jpg

That 655 looks awfully familiar.... :biggrin:

So I walk into the shop just as I get home......and this greets me.....no tag or nothing. Had enough of these today.

nu5ama9y.jpg

First off, huge thanks to Nathan and Doug for setting this up. If you haven't been involved in a GTG you don't know how much time and effort into getting everything ready. Then there is the clean up after we all go home...

We had a great day, weather allowed us to enjoy the fire and there were lots of saws of every age and make. Too much food and great conversations around the fire and the saws. There are no better people than the ones you will find at a gathering like this.

I will get some photos posted tomorrow when I get the computer going, not sure how to do it with this Kindle.

Thanks again Nathan, Doug, you're efforts were most appreciated.

Mark

As always, a great time was had by all and props go out to all involved with the prep work. You know who you are , to much to type.

Although I didn't take many pics, lots of video was taken. On satellite so it will be a while.

Special thanks to honelite410 and his wife for the home made quilt and the Hosky's Ronald, Hoskvarna for the outfits. Who knew this was a baby shower as well?

qysurera.jpg

Back