Iowa GTG ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fine by me. I don't have an available sleeping quarters though. Nights are getting down to the 30's

Loader is up and running again. Was getting a bit nervous, brought in a back up just in case.

I didn't get as much splittable wood as I would have liked, do to having to make repairs but I think you will be pleased Bill.

Should get the rest done tomorrow. Grill moved out there and trailers moved around. Should about do it. Remind me if I'm forgetting anything.

Cant wait to meet you all now i just got to get all my saws ready to go.. I am gonna bring my dad with me, he is the reason I have so many Homelites. He told me a long time ago that he wanted to run a hot rod chainsaw so i hope that maybe he will get to see some run. The biggest saw he has ever run was a 410.. See you all there!!

Cant wait to meet you all now i just got to get all my saws ready to go.. I am gonna bring my dad with me, he is the reason I have so many Homelites. He told me a long time ago that he wanted to run a hot rod chainsaw so i hope that maybe he will get to see some run. The biggest saw he has ever run was a 410.. See you all there!!

Tell your Dad to bring hearing protection. There is a lot of loud B.S. & bragging at those GTGs. Just nod your head & smile like you really care or can hear what they are saying.:popcorn:

Loader is up and running again. Was getting a bit nervous, brought in a back up just in case.

I didn't get as much splittable wood as I would have liked, do to having to make repairs but I think you will be pleased Bill.

Should get the rest done tomorrow. Grill moved out there and trailers moved around. Should about do it. Remind me if I'm forgetting anything.

You'll have to look up and wave about 7:30 or so. I should be overhead on my way to Cancun.
It would have been fun to go to another Iowa GTG. But after the last few weeks I can really use some time to relax on the beach.

You'll have to look up and wave about 7:30 or so. I should be overhead on my way to Cancun.
It would have been fun to go to another Iowa GTG. But after the last few weeks I can really use some time to relax on the beach.

Drink a mytie for me.....or a case or beer if you prefer.

U deserve it jd have fun and hope u have a safe trip we will be thinkin about all of u guys

Glad u can make it u won't find a better bunch of people! I second the ear protection

Going to take advantage of heading west to stop and see my parents on the way so heading out in about an hour. See you all in the morning!

Mitch, not that you need anything else to do but if you end up talking to your Stihl dealer, would you ask him if he could bring a crank seal for that 260? nmurph is quite convinced that is what is wrong with it.

I checked with google maps and they had the location on the edge of Stout. I see with yahoo it is actually further east.

What time are people planning on arriving?

Bill

I checked with google maps and they had the location on the edge of Stout. I see with yahoo it is actually further east.

What time are people planning on arriving?

Bill

Correct, Use yahoo. Google is often wrong on MANY locations. I will have a sign on the road.

I will be there by 9.

Will check Wendell, I think I stock them.

"edge of Stout" and "further east" are about the same thing...you can see one from the other across the empty fields.

I expect to be there around 9:00 or so, Mitch mentioned he would be there earlier to put up a sign of some sort. If go through Dike by 9:00, or anything really, stop by my place first if you need to use the toilet facilities in my shop, they are a bit nicer nicer than what will be available on sight.

I think others are planning 9:00 and beyond.

Mark

Back