Iowa Spring GTG II

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need the black plastic air filter cover and yellow magnesium clutch cover for a Mini Mac 140 if you have any to get rid of...

Mark

Mark I have a couple of mini-mac 110/130 saws. If the parts from those will work on your 140 then you're welcome to them. I'll have to double check on their condition however. If they'll work for you I'll dig 'em up and snap a couple pics.

May I just call you Wizard or must I include the title?

Here's a completely unoriginal idea borrowed from the Mozarkians:

BUMP!

attachment.php

The old Farmall is gonna throw a fit, the local plow day is the 28th, looks like I'll just have to play with dirt here at home instead.

I've got the Friday before off work, and will be likely taking the scenic route down (Catch US63 and follow it all the way down), the road trip is half the fun.

Getting ready to look for a place to stay, I'm open to anything from camping on site (tent) to hoteling it. What's everyone else doing?

I live 4 miles away but gonna bring the camper over fri night!! I missed fri night of the fall gtg so this ought to be fun!! Someone should talk Mitch into coming down friday night, and I think the boys from the nort are staying too!!

I live 4 miles away but gonna bring the camper over fri night!! I missed fri night of the fall gtg so this ought to be fun!! Someone should talk Mitch into coming down friday night, and I think the boys from the nort are staying too!!

That may be possible. I picked up an old POS to pull my camper last Saturday. Hosky boys missed it by forty five minutes.

C10 by mweba1, on Flickr

Did that little motel in Belle Plaine close (I think that's where I stayed last time?)?

I was trying to look it up but not finding any motels in BP.

Nice truck, Mitch!

I am thinking tent. Site has provisions to stay on grounds?

I have been to the last two GTGs and both different places. Is this yet again another different place:confused: and if so how far from where we were last time:dizzy:

Aaron - REF: Post #131 - I think I can find the parts I need in the boxes I picked up last week. Thanks anyway...

Shane - According to Mike's post on page 9, 4 miles distant from his place. I think the location is noted in the first page of this thread.

It looks like between now and then, I will be home exactly one day, the 27th, just in time to smoke another pork loin. We had one on Saturday and it was delicious.

Mark

That's great, Mark. You stay busy out front smoking that pork loin. Mitch and I are planning to sneak in the back and check out your latest haul.

:msp_rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back