Iowa Spring GTG II

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably take longer than that to figure out which tubs of bolts and pieces are the right ones!

I won't even attempt that... :dizzy:
I gotta stay on a project from start to finish...

I do, however, tend to keep miscellaneous parts I may "need" later...
Till I get tired of tripping over them... Then I throw em' out...:bang:

Between kindergarten graduation and other projects I'm not gonna have time to sneak to my dealer and pressure test the 61. Will anyone be able to help me out with this possibly Saturday?

Bringer along... Man, last project darn near made my ears bleed!

My 61/272 has either a fuel issue or crank seals need replaced. But damn it was screaming before it went stupid. It idles fine but bogs under load. I'm hoping it's a simple fix. The only things that aren't new are the bottom end. Every thing else has been replaced.

My 61/272 has either a fuel issue or crank seals need replaced. But damn it was screaming before it went stupid. It idles fine but bogs under load. I'm hoping it's a simple fix. The only things that aren't new are the bottom end. Every thing else has been replaced.

Ignition issues? Coil going on the fritz?

You guys got room to haul some of my Stihls down?:msp_biggrin: but seriously, I am looking forward to this weekend. I ain't even bothering sharpening chains, they good enough. We will be down Friday night, is the ground dry? We still ain't sure if were tenting or hoteling.

yes it is fairly dry ,should be good by friday.we havnt had any more rain,65 on sat,sunny:D:D

hey doug we have a well seasoned oak log that is 35in cross,the other halve is more were branches came off .good dry hard oak,good test for 3120:msp_biggrin:

Dodgegeeks,
Should be fine for camping. No rain forecasted for the next 4 or 5 days and things are fairly dry now, so the ground will be ok by Friday!

Cookies are looking very good, Doug! Give you Mrs. a big hug and thank you.:msp_biggrin:

Hoskey hill has plenty of bolts and metal something or others to cash a chain with!!:angry:

I have about 10 bridge spikes I could bring,I found the first one with a brand new 24" chain. I was blocking up a big black locust log that had a deer stand at one time. Steps were long gone,but the spikes were still there.

I'm looking forward to running Sarahs 2153!!! I am also bringing my Dads old Husqvarna L77. I just rebuilt the carb but I am thinking it may have a crank seal or some sort of air leak. I did a half a$$ restore crappy paint job on it and I sure would like to run it some.

Back