Iowa Spring GTG II

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suppose I will start the " I'm looking for this " portion of the thread... I'm looking for a builder 365 or 372, no need for a front handle, carb, p.c., or muffler. And a large husky mount 18" bar...

I suppose I will start the " I'm looking for this " portion of the thread... I'm looking for a builder 365 or 372, no need for a front handle, carb, p.c., or muffler. And a large husky mount 18" bar...

I've got a bar that I've had a long time if you look at. It'd be good for playing around.

ya its back:msp_biggrin:
ya know they just dont make them like they used too. its a throw away world ,and its spillin over into vehicles too! its sad when the aftermarket parts are higher quality than oem:msp_scared:
see ya sat.:D

that's why I still drive my 88 F250 with an Inline-6. Has never failed me in 8 years! It's hauled some heavy loads long distances too (just doesn't do it to fast).

More blue smurfs! I want more BLUE SMURFS!!!

Last edited:
This is gonna take up my spare time between now and Friday

y6u7u3em.jpg

Back