Iowa Spring GTG II

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not a patch, kinda hard to make out but its just a badge with A.E. Metal Werx on it. Wish I woulda did it out of stainless so it would show up better. But I used what I had.

Ok, folks homelite410 reminded me that I should post a price for the t-shirts so y'all could have some foldin money for me. :eek: Shirt guy did end up being able to do more than one color on this shirt (its so cool), and the price came out to just a hair under $11 per shirt. So, as much as I hate to say bring your singles along with your tens, that's what we've got. I'll try to have change, but if you don't have or want change, any overage will be donated to our generous hosts. I'm expecting the shirts tomorrow!
This is really remarkable considering the shirt guy had a major flood issue in his workshop area and lost quite a bit of time/stuff.
What that also means, however, was that he focused on OAKFEST to hook all of you up. So for those of you who ordered HEDGEFEST extras, he will work on those after this weekend and ship them to me with any follow up OAKFEST orders, and we'll figure it out from there.
If ya got questions, pm me or post em up. See you tomorrow night!

If anyone has questions regarding this weekend please either contact Me, Ron(Ronaldo) or mark (Hoskvarna) and we will do our best to answer any and all questions.

Was over on 290th st last Friday, JR. If the car deal goes as planned, may be over there again this Friday. Heard they have good burgers in town :rock:

They do have great burgers, and if you will look me up I'll buy ya one. I will be around most of the day, I have to leave about 1:30 for a acupuncture appointment but that is about all that is on the agenda besides getting ready to head south on Sat. morning. I should be back about 4:30. Home # is 641-315-2654, and cell is 641-330-0343. Love to see ya. JR

We had someone make a post and get banned and the post deleted......wonder if if was another bot

Oh boy.... It's done and LOUD!!
pe7y3u2e.jpg

That looks real good. Very nice looking pipe. What saw is that? 385? 390? Can I run it?:msp_biggrin:

That looks real good. Very nice looking pipe. What saw is that? 385? 390? Can I run it?:msp_biggrin:

Lil guy, only a 372. Thanks for the complement. Please do run it, I'm sure the pipe will be passed from saw to saw throughout the day. Hope I can find a smaller bar for the saw this weekend.

Lil guy, only a 372. Thanks for the complement. Please do run it, I'm sure the pipe will be passed from saw to saw throughout the day. Hope I can find a smaller bar for the saw this weekend.

15" large mount?...per Mikey

Not sure how exciting my saw selection will be this year. Fell way behind on customer stuff, purchased another car, moved 401 calves out, 404 calves in, attended an epic MO GTG, seven month little man teething.......you know....life. Been bustin muh arse trying to get Hosky's saw done among others. I will be there is my only promise :rock:

Yep come find me... I'll be easy to spot with a gaggle of blue saws coming from the truck/trailer! :)

PS: for the newbies this might help you... The building and field where the action will be! notice the map says 350th but believe the sign off hwy 66 reads V-ave. google maps and map quest don't quite mark the farm location correctly... 1.2miles north off hwy66 on V-ave on the right hand/east side of road!

sweet pic there nate:msp_smile:

gettin things ready,gunna be fun time:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Yep come find me... I'll be easy to spot with a gaggle of blue saws coming from the truck/trailer! :)

PS: for the newbies this might help you... The building and field where the action will be! notice the map says 350th but believe the sign off hwy 66 reads V-ave. google maps and map quest don't quite mark the farm location correctly... 1.2miles north off hwy66 on V-ave on the right hand/east side of road!

350th st doesnt start until about where the red ball is.doesnt matter itll get u here

Hey yall wats going on?? It seems like your getting together again? Didnt you already have the gtg? Fill me in!!

Sent from me to you using my fingers

no, its saturday 27th. come on over ,join the party:biggrinbounce2::hmm3grin2orange:

no, its saturday 27th. come on over ,join the party:biggrinbounce2::hmm3grin2orange:

Saweet!!! Im coming home from georgia and should be in the area sat. Wont have any saws but ill atleast get to met some of ya!! Ill see what i can do!
Location of the gtg is the above addy if im correct?

A little Saturday morning breakfast info:

Planning on having some biscuits/gravy, ham and scrambled eggs, and an eggbake casserole for those who are interested. Anyone who plans on joining us for breakfast could help out by bringing doughnuts(rolls), juice of some kind, milk or anything else normally consumed at that hour. I will have the big coffee pot going(a bit earlier than last year, Mo Jim).:D Looking forward to Friday and Saturday!!!!!:blob2:

Ron

Hopefully i can pull a good one and be able to stop in for a half hour or so... wish i would of looked at the calendar and not just assumed it was too late. I shouldnt be their for a meal or nothin but i hopefully will stop by.

Shaun's saw...
Mikes chair...
2 hedge logs...
A few other saws...
The black saw with a mystery problem for Mitch to diagnose...
Cooler....
Couple other saws...
Tool box...
Some chains...
Guess that's it, unless someone reminds me of something else...
:msp_confused:

Dumb question for you folks. Does anyone have a 272 with a torched top end that they could bring? The 61/272 saw of mine is having case issues I believe, I'm just wanting to put my top end on a saw and run it to see how my numbers played out. I'm wanting to do this so if it's not real impressive I can focus on other projects.

Would it be considered severe CAD if i bought a new saw to bring to the GTG?
Just curious...

Latest posts

Back