Iowa Spring GTG II

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone coming that might have a large mount Stihl 42 or 48" .063 .404 pitch they want to get rid of?

I know the 272 idea is a long shot but it'd be greatly appreciated if someone were able to help me out.

Shaun's saw...
Mikes chair...
2 hedge logs...
A few other saws...
The black saw with a mystery problem for Mitch to diagnose...
Cooler....
Couple other saws...
Tool box...
Some chains...
Guess that's it, unless someone reminds me of something else...
:msp_confused:

There is another item that you guys could bring along that may prove to be handy and that is your lawn /camping chairs. May need some extra chairs at meal time and you may want to use it to rest around the cookie fire when all tuckered out from sawing and jawing.:laugh:

Ron

Shaun's saw...
Mikes chair...
2 hedge logs...
A few other saws...
The black saw with a mystery problem for Mitch to diagnose...
Cooler....
Couple other saws...
Tool box...
Some chains...
Guess that's it, unless someone reminds me of something else...
:msp_confused:

levi:msp_confused: lol!

There is another item that you guys could bring along that may prove to be handy and that is your lawn /camping chairs. May need some extra chairs at meal time and you may want to use it to rest around the cookie fire when all tuckered out from sawing and jawing.:laugh:

Ron

On it!!!!
Oh, yea, if Levi thought we'd forget him, he'd a slept in the truck last night...

On it!!!!
Oh, yea, if Levi thought we'd forget him, he'd a slept in the truck last night...

Looking forward to talking with you and Levi again. I think its great that he enjoys spending time with Dad and even some older fellows, shows his maturity level. It seems, at times, that maturity in young people takes longer these days. Levi and I had a good conversation at the fall GTG about farming, livestock, four wheelers and the NRA and gun ownership. Very nice young man--easy to visit with.

Hurry up and get here, would ya.

Verizon signal permitting, this GTG will have a live stream......

That's a cool van Shawn.......tell us more. :msp_smile:

That's my fathers recent purchase to regress back to his hippy youth where he literally lived in a van by the river. It's a new version of a VW pop-top, propane heater and stove, refrigerator, little petrol v6, 21-22 MPG. It's a warm place to sleep and somewhere to boil water for coffee in the morning.

Back