Iowa Spring GTG II

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a place to get some good non corn-fed gas locally? Don't really want to haul a full gas can down if I don't need to. I ran all the saws empty working on the box elder in the back yard this morning.

Commuter car is all cleaned up, packing has begun, and I'm off to my last 8 hours of work for the week!

Is there a place to get some good non corn-fed gas locally? Don't really want to haul a full gas can down if I don't need to. I ran all the saws empty working on the box elder in the back yard this morning.

Commuter car is all cleaned up, packing has begun, and I'm off to my last 8 hours of work for the week!

Caseys has 87 non alky and BP has 93 NON

I ran across an add on Cedar Rapids CL so there is an outside chance I might be headed in that direction Saturday. That is if the guy answers the phone and does not think his stuff is plated in gold.

Bill

well doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make it, have maditory fire training in the am and a youth rodeo in the afternoon

Should be there on Friday but this weather has me rethinking the tent idea. Maybe I can cuddle up at Wendels roach motel. Do they even have a light to leave on:msp_scared:

Hey there Homelite 410, where do you want us to park upon arrival? I remember some of the road ditches bein' kinda steep around there! :msp_scared: Wasn't sure how you had the Ponderosa set up for this. I'm planning to be there mid morning

if the weather isnt good for tents ,the shop is clean and dry and will fire up corn furnace if needed.otherwise i think were good to go. few things to finish up friday.i will be here all day tomorrow,so whenever any one wants to show up is fine. see ya all on saturday!

Hey there Homelite 410, where do you want us to park upon arrival? I remember some of the road ditches bein' kinda steep around there! :msp_scared: Wasn't sure how you had the Ponderosa set up for this. I'm planning to be there mid morning

just come in the driveway and head east ,you will see the spread.

We are planning to have a sign of some type(maybe Iowa GTG)or something similar at the intersection of the county road(E66) and the gravel road(V ave). Turn north on the gravel and we will be the first place on the right hand side of the road. Happy Travels.

Ron

Ok, I found out how many saws and stuff will fit in the trunk of a Ford Taurus. :laugh:

You guys made it easy on me to decide what saws to bring with your request's. Bringing a Parter P-100, Poulan 71-A with a straight and a bow bar, Poulan 5200, Poulan 4900, Poulan 3000 and Poulan Pro 655.

Wendell, Mike says he's bringing a S25 so I'm leaving mine at home.

I'll check in from the motel tonight as I stole my wifes laptop. :hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back