Iowa Spring GTG II

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last minute but thought I would throw this out. This saw will be up for purchase and is brand new $850ish 28" bar. So if you have a few minutes to run to the bank (cash is king) unless you have a like very nice 101B to trade, before coming to the GTG to pick it up. If it doesn't sell I am putting it to the wood:hmm3grin2orange: and after that I think it will stay:D
attachment.php

attachment.php

I'll be leaving in just a few minutes for the first leg of the journey!

Mike

Wow you have a long drive ahead of you 1130 miles roundtrip:eek2::eek2: Enjoy your not so scenic drive through Illinois. There is a new Bass Pro in Peoria right on I-74 so you may want to stop and check that out.

Bill

He's not traveling I 74 Bill. On his way to my place and we will be heading out around midnight.

Dammit, I've been looking forward to this for months, now I'm sick. I woke up this morning with plugged sinus, a cough that hurts like hell...WTF, why this weekend? Out of respect for all of you, I'm going to stay away so I don't become the Iowa GTG Sicko and infect all of you. Vicks and vaporizer here I come. I'm really going to be bummed tomorrow (my saw is even upset)...I'll pray for a break in the sky for you guys. Have fun, be safe.

Spent all of eight hours with Wendell in the shop today. Some seals in the 285cd and near complete tear down of the 5-49 Mac two man( that was a learning experience) to get both running. Well the two man pops on prime any way:) Lots of food and BS....twas a good day.

Proof steve works on his saws.

4bdd2c63-5504-ffd5.jpg

4bdd2c63-551a-1d0f.jpg

Ia GTG II

Mark H--- I know it is late but if you happen to throw a fuel pickup hose for a 1-63 in the Ranger I would probably pay full retail.

Ray

Would everyone please rep mweba for his tremendous help today. I need to get him one of those pads to stand on for his shop. All day on concrete and my feet and knees are letting me know they are not happy.

Amazing lightning show and a bit of a gully washer at the Traer Hilton at the moment. Hopefully it will pass through tonight.

If anybody has a spare carb diaphragm for a 5-49, I sure would appreciate it!

Just a little teaser for you all...
One of these 394's is freshly updated to the "Raised Port" technology.
IMG_1443.jpg

And this is a teaser for Wendell... back by popular demand! White bean chicken chili.
IMG_1444.jpg

I finally got the nerve to check the weather and it looks like the rain should be moving out by 8-9AM tomorrow. I'll probably come by about then.

Honk when you go by.:msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:

All you guys from Indiana, Ohio and Kentucky will pass by here, Literally you will go within miles of my house. Some will be within 2000ft I am right at the bank of the Mississippi river staring at IOWA waiting on the law to come get me whoch they have lately.

Mark,

Yall make fun of Illinois law but Iowa is even more fuc ed up, I pray to the good lord the Iowa law does not stop you

got up early...

Be on my way to my first GTG soon! Excited to see all of you that I have been chatting with for so long!

Nathan

Honk when you go by.:msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:

All you guys from Indiana, Ohio and Kentucky will pass by here, Literally you will go within miles of my house. Some will be within 2000ft I am right at the bank of the Mississippi river staring at IOWA waiting on the law to come get me whoch they have lately.

Mark,

Yall make fun of Illinois law but Iowa is even more fuc ed up, I pray to the good lord the Iowa law does not stop you

I'll be ok Bill. I stole a set of Iowa plates off a car in the motel parking lot. :givebeer: I can blend in now. :hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back