Iowa Spring GTG II

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wouldnt mind coming but have to c about getting off work but who no's

I can see were gonna hafta bribe you aren't we??? Oh Natalie....

qahyty7y.jpg

This will be my first Iowa GTG. I will have along several ported saws, my 346, ms440, ms460, 056 super, 064, 79cc stumpkita, and the wifes 026. I am looking forward to meeting more of you AS folks.
hmmm.... sign me up for a test run on the 79stumpkita!
Geeks, I know you'll have a blast down in Cornville. If the same herd of old saws shows up again this year, resist the urge to run the old David Bradley? that looks like a square box with handles. Still can't feel the end of my fingers and it's been almost 10 months! Aww, who am I kidding - I'm an old saw junkie and will run the shaking SOB again if it's there. The boys had tons of old and odd saws there - much cooler to me than a half dozen modded 372s.

I need to work on my collection of old iron and mag, and soon!

Also, do not forget to make reservations to see the McHeimann McMuseum of McCulloch McYellow, in beautiful downtown McDike, McIA. It's pretty much right on the way there. harris mn to dike ia to Chelsea, IA - Google Maps

What percentage of McYellow do you think mark brings to the GTG's???

I've been outta the saw loop for awhile. Thanks for the heads up Homey 410...I'll try to bring dad's old Mono to life and bring it along...if it won't cut wood, it definitely will make noise and blue smoke!

Been working and building other things here lately.... still have a.026 that I haven't finished yet but u no tis the season of overtime....! Guess if I can make it Jon boy I might bring u my special meat;)

Back to the chain race.... Does any of you have a 72dl loop of skip? We all know that skip is way slower on short bars but I am curious to see just how much slower.

Over to the Hoskeys last night and see that Mark and Ron got a couple logs up and out of the ravine... Its a slow process since myself and the Hoskeys are workin so much ot and the weather here is just stupid.. Cant plan anything due to the warm spells makin the ground soft!

Sad... Wife is dragging me all the way to Tama this weekend and it doesn't sound like anyone is going to be around cutting for the gtg... :(

Try that again Nathan....... We will be in the woods sat morning but where are you going to be?

ya and ill be at work :cry: this 60hrs a week is gettin old:dizzy: no time to do anything! they are telling us back to 40hrs come april,well see?

Latest posts

Back