Iowa Spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm up to about 99.5 percent sure, since I ordered the cinnamon rolls already, I might just as well say 100%. I'll pickem up in Greene at 6:am, or a little before, and head that way. I might forget the rolls if I'm not on the list. I was only able to order 24 roll, cause of some other gig that he is baking for, so it will be first come first served I guess. JR

I hope the weather man is wrong as usual. I'm seeing 90% chance of rain for Saturday and 50% on Friday. I'll be there either way. Gonna have some saws but not gonna say they'll be all to sharp. Some of them have hit a nail or two and I have been so busy working on my truck project I haven't touched a saw.
Don't worry Andy..
We will touch up your chains properly...

hammer.jpg

I see that, does he own it I wonder? Those old flat fender Power Wagon's are really cool, I want or should say NEED one.
No...belongs to my cousin in Idaho. We restored it in 79 and it's been a parade queen ever since. Just have a soft spot for it...don't see too many like it!!!

From past experience... I suggest that everyone jot this address down just in case AS is down and you are unable to access this when you need it...

Oakfest on April 25th at 3507 V ave Chelsea Iowa

Vic I did save this on my phone Monday. With things acting up here today it is a great idea. this place is up and down

Looks like we will be on the line of either getting a little rain or a lot of rain.

b75bf1025643f1f64387381cf6039837.jpg

tappa talk samsung note 2

Back