Iowa Spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1a264032999a0eb8d0baca25bef31d5c.jpg

Sorry for the late reply here, but sounds like i will be making it down to this one. Was a little touch and go there for a little while but i got it all worked out. If there is anything i can bring down along with me let me know. I should be able to get out the door between 5-6 and be down there about 3 hours later.

Wow. I believe I am making my first post. Low and behold I find a Iowa thread. And its about a GTG nearby. Hard to believe. Anyone want to PM me on what this GTG is all about? Sorry I did not take time to read through 43 pages! BTW I am in Waverly, Ia. Just up the road. Raining here now. Cutting and splitting crunched to a halt already today. Figures on a day off. And yes I'll fill in all my info soon. Thanks, Troy

Wow. I believe I am making my first post. Low and behold I find a Iowa thread. And its about a GTG nearby. Hard to believe. Anyone want to PM me on what this GTG is all about? Sorry I did not take time to read through 43 pages! BTW I am in Waverly, Ia. Just up the road. Raining here now. Cutting and splitting crunched to a halt already today. Figures on a day off. And yes I'll fill in all my info soon. Thanks, Troy
Change your screen name until the GTG is over. Come on and join us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. I believe I am making my first post.
BTW I am in Waverly...
Waverly is spittin' distance from me (well... a little bit further than that), I'm halfway between Nashua and Charles city.
I ain't never been to one of these neither... don't know fur sure what it's all about.
But I figure it's close enough I can always turn around and head home if the boys start teasin' me (I'm the sensitive type) and I'd still be home in time for lunch.
What's to lose?? See ya' there...

Oh yeah... dump the user name :laughing:

Back