Iowa Spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill G

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Finally !!

After taking a month long break there is finally something worth posting about. I will put the GTG on my calendar. It will all depend on the weather. This will be the closest one to home that there has been.

Bill

Dan_IN_MN

Dan_IN_MN

Addicted to ArboristSite
Belle Plaine....that's not too far from me!......wait....take another look!

Its for the best, Captain Clumsy. Where is Belle Plaine, IA? In MN, its about 25 minutes from here.

When Belle Plaine was mentioned I went "Oh cool!".....then I remembered that the OP was from Iowa....and then looked and found out that BP is in Iowa too.

promac850

promac850

formerly promac610
You can get there in about 5 hours, or sooner if you drive faster.

Are you talking about exceeding legal speed limits? I know the state cops here are quite lenient about the 70 mph highway speed limit... you can get away with 80-85, depending on traffic and weather, of course. No, I don't go that fast on a regular basis.

belgian

belgian

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
I'll be in your neck of the woods in a few weeks, and I would definitely take a few Chimay's over a MS361 any day.

Nice to hear ! If it's possible for you, you are welcome to visit my place... I always have a decent stock of belgian refreshments in my basement.
Chimay is good stuff, but there are plenty of others brands to taste from :msp_smile:.
Shoot me a pm if interested.

Latest posts