Ironhorse

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes like a blonde in yoga pants running a 880.......it's all for entertainment.

Probably similar to the inside of her thighs.

Selling your ol’ lady is just wrong

All their videos are based around selling you know what for advertising dollars.

I skimmed through it. Looked like nothing just bait and switch... to bucking cookie?... okay.

Selling your wife is methed up if that is the case. I didn't stay long enough to see much.
Bait and switch was all they had there.

They have a bunch of videos up of her running a band mill, splitting wood, etc. She definitely isn't there to show off her skill with equipment. Some of them are bait and switch, some of them are a pretty good demonstration of just how flexible those yoga pants are.

I am pretty sure she is the daughter, there is another woman there who I think is the mom/wife. On some level I believe whoring out your kid for youtube views is even worse, but there are plenty of people who don't care as long as they get their 30 pieces of silver. Plenty of my students would have no qualms about doing the same thing. There is even a local girl who is (I believe) 18 who makes dirty movies with her mom and sells them on ********.
I learn about a lot of things from my immature teenage students that I would prefer not to know...

He claims he grew up in Canisteo NY and now lives about 5 minutes outside of there.
In one of his videos he was driving on the road and I saw things that I thought looked familiar. He came to an intersection where I could read the street signs so I looked in Google Maps and he was in fact driving on Rte 248 and Fall Creek Rd in Canisteo, NY near the end of this video:

In one of his videos he was driving on the road and I saw things that I thought looked familiar. He came to an intersection where I could read the street signs so I looked in Google Maps and he was in fact driving on Rte 248 and Fall Creek Rd in Canisteo, NY near the end of this video:

Yes I been through Canisteo several times. Its on the junction of 36 and 248. It is 60 miles from me. I go to Stoneybrook and Letchworth parks that way sometimes. Sometimes to Rochester. The film location is legit. The railroad in the background in some of his videos is NS Southern Tier Line

Good to know, I have never been to his place. Seen many of his vids of working in the woods and on the hills near his home.

Yes I've been very busy just in case his latest video I posted my phone number for him to call me I work for husqvarna and I port saws from home I'm about 2 weeks behind at home before we get this messed up I sent that saw to him and he only because he said he wanted to try to put 66 stihl on dolmar I questioned it should've questioned it more now I know I talk to dyno joe and a few others he knows I haven't asked Joe yet others said they didn't want to get in it I understand that but that saw was something more than a saw to me I'd like to have it back but I seen buckin has gotten a couple dolmar saws from him in last 2 years aswell as another guy thanks for all the posts guys

Yes I've been very busy just in case his latest video I posted my phone number for him to call me I work for husqvarna and I port saws from home I'm about 2 weeks behind at home before we get this messed up I sent that saw to him and he only because he said he wanted to try to put 66 stihl on dolmar I questioned it should've questioned it more now I know I talk to dyno joe and a few others he knows I haven't asked Joe yet others said they didn't want to get in it I understand that but that saw was something more than a saw to me I'd like to have it back but I seen buckin has gotten a couple dolmar saws from him in last 2 years aswell as another guy thanks for all the posts guys
I wish you luck in retrieving your saw, and success in your punctuation and grammar course.

I'm not trying to be a **** but this was kinda hard to read/decipher.

Probably similar to the inside of her thighs.

Selling your ol’ lady is just wrong
she wears those pants to get the publicity out on her clothing line, that's the excuse she uses. the one video I saw, the way her fil looks at her is creepy too. that 881 vidja has over 20 million views, so they are raking in the money. I guess they both have low morals, because she is selling herself too.

How does the potmetal pony still have a youtube channel & viewers? Your a thief, guess i need to start dropping some negative coments on his vids, but i got better things to do. Never send that conartist a saw - isn't there a list of saw scammers posted some where? JMS, potmetal pony, etc?

Thanks buzz . Yes his name is Harvey youtube ironhorse. It was a dolmar 7900 I'd like to have it back for sure
I only just started reading this thread so cant comment on any further than the first handful of messages. Why dont you email him direct, he always says to email because there are just too many comments. It's always the same as soon as anyone asks there is a barrage of negative comments and I would say 99% who run harvey down know nothing about the bloke just that he got a YouTube channel. Give the guy a break instead of run him down, we should be helping each other not pouring petrol on the fire but if people are bored and not happy with life I guess they feel good taking it out on others. And it's always someone who is out of sight. So stop hiding behind keyboards and be nice to the world, it's being made full of negative crap as it is so let's keep it off here. Now I'm going to read the rest but I have a feeling I maybe posting again later .

I only just started reading this thread so cant comment on any further than the first handful of messages. Why dont you email him direct, he always says to email because there are just too many comments. It's always the same as soon as anyone asks there is a barrage of negative comments and I would say 99% who run harvey down know nothing about the bloke just that he got a YouTube channel. Give the guy a break instead of run him down, we should be helping each other not pouring petrol on the fire but if people are bored and not happy with life I guess they feel good taking it out on others. And it's always someone who is out of sight. So stop hiding behind keyboards and be nice to the world, it's being made full of negative crap as it is so let's keep it off here. Now I'm going to read the rest but I have a feeling I maybe posting again later .
It’s often a good idea to read before you post, as you’re finding out now. Anyone who knows anything about porting a chainsaw can tell he’s a hack and crook within five minutes of one of his videos. And then the proof came in a year later

As a general 'view on life', there's some good points there though, in my opinion! And I did kind of jump on the bandwagon here, although some of my posts were meant to be funny, in the first place.

Something I was wondering about though... Is there actually a proper and standardized way to measure the power of a saw? RPM's, ok, and you can time cuts, but I mean horsepower and torque (at specific rpms, so the power band can be graphed, for example)? Or isn't there really a point to that? If a saw 'feels' faster to someone, that doesn't really tell me a lot, in any case.
Anyway, there's other important things too, for woods porting, like reliability, but a properly comparable 'base line' would be nice as some kind of proof.

Talk about naive...

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.” - Mark Twain​

How does the potmetal pony still have a youtube channel & viewers? Your a thief, guess i need to start dropping some negative coments on his vids, but i got better things to do. Never send that conartist a saw - isn't there a list of saw scammers posted some where? JMS, potmetal pony, etc?

His channel moderator(s)are usually quick to delete negative comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back