is ms460 clutch compatible with ts400 concrete saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keithto

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
or the other way around. Hello. First post here. thanks for any help.
I am actually working with 2 old ms460's and both of them are missing clutches. I happen to have some worn out ts400 concrete saws that have clutches.
are they basically the same clutch? the clutch on the ts400 has 1128/usa on it and 1128 seems to be ms460 parts number. so I'm hoping I got lucky.

thank you but the pertinent information is blocked out by the menus in the picture. I know the part numbers are different but that doesn't mean they are not the same thing in reality. the fs91 clutch is a different part number from the fs90 clutch but they work fine on either machine as the blocks and fly wheels are also identical. But the blocks are different part numbers because they come with a different set of gaskets but the 91 block is interchangeable for the 90 block.

Try it. You may have to change spiders (hubs).
the hub fits. thats the first thing I tried but what I am worried about is if the diameter of the full clutch is different. if its to big I'll know because everything else won't go on. but if its to small it could slip and burn. at least thats what I think could happen.

Latest posts

Back