-Is someone stealing my ashes

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well? That tells me you've been burnin' it good and complete... Has it been colder than normal? Burnin' hotter fires? Hickory usually leaves a decent amount of ash. Do you store your wood inside? Or outside?

I stole them. I'm stealing every bit of ash I can. I have this huge hole in the yard I'm trying to fill. Can you guess what kind of hole it is?

Ian

Well? That tells me you've been burnin' it good and complete... Has it been colder than normal? Burnin' hotter fires? Hickory usually leaves a decent amount of ash. Do you store your wood inside? Or outside?
Yep,weekend was nice but the last 3 days have averaged mid 20s.The wood is under a roof.

Yep,weekend was nice but the last 3 days have averaged mid 20s.The wood is under a roof.

That's conclusive then. Haywire is stealing them and putting them in his ash hole...
Stole Guido's too... What I can't figure out is how he's gettin' from place to place so fast in a snow storm...:dizzy:

Yea... you're not fooling anyone....

I suppose you've never gone to any extreme or made a fool of yourself just to get some ash. :heart:

Latest posts

Back