Is this the right PPE?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Im not one of the experts but Ill have to say that hes on his way. Cool pic. Is this one of yours?

Don't forget chaps and gloves...even when the chain is that dull!

That's a great pic! Start 'em young! That young man is well on his way to help dad limb, buck, split, and stack!

Watch out for OSHA. No chaps or hearing protection? your gettin' fined. :biggrinbounce2: Not to mention child labor laws. all kidding aside he looks like he's well on the way to being just like his dad.

He's good to go!

It looks like he is considering a little home improvement project, like turning that window into a doorway.

Looking good, I notice no earmuffs, but maybe they are on the parents :hmm3grin2orange:

Cheers

Ian

As long as he has his steeltoe fuzzy bear slippers on,
he should be all set.
Handsome young fella too.

That kid looks like he's ready to make the chips fly. Watch out he doesn't do like one of my daughters did. When she was about five she got my corks out of the pick-up, put 'em on, laced 'em up, drug an 066 off of the saw rack, and came galumphing into the house, across the new linoleum, with my wife in hot pursuit and me rolling around on the floor in stitches. We didn't have a camera then and I've always regretted that. Kid didn't become a logger though, became a veterinarian instead. Smart kid.

Must be nice to get out of it with a Craftsman toy saw that you can actually find. I had to go to my Stihl dealer and have them order a Stihl toy saw for my son. The Craftsman wasn't the right color! :chainsaw:

Nice pic!!! :clap:

Thanks for all the comments! That is my 4 year old. What's funny is that he is barefoot in the picture! I'll have to paint the saw up a warm orange and get some Dolmar stickers. Maybe paint the jug black. Oh yeah, when he wants to "cut" some something, he calls it "chaining". Going to have to correct that too. He does like to help haul and stack wood.

Back