It's a Pacific Northwest thing... you wouldn't understand!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, you sure love those pics.... Time for some new ones.... :D

yea i know...but as hard as ive tried it it hard to run the 660 with one hand and the camera with the other...ill get it figured out one of these days....ill quit boring u guys with those pics

Translation:

A big sasquatch in Carharts and a hickory with Miller Lite breath, hunkered over a V-8 with a bar attached to it. :hmm3grin2orange:

Jeff, you are correct and win a free beer or ten, I am getting loaded up and ready for the Buckley log show. I am stopping by buckley this evening to go sasquatch hunting which is quite easy if you know how to bait them. a couple of cases of beer is all thats really needed.

Rotax

Jeff, you are correct and win a free beer or ten, I am getting loaded up and ready for the Buckley log show. I am stopping by buckley this evening to go sasquatch hunting which is quite easy if you know how to bait them. a couple of cases of beer is all thats really needed.

Rotax

Huh??? Somebody say beer???

See ya there Mike.:rock:

Gary

According to the history channel, most of the lumberjacks back in the day weren't burley. They averaged about 5'8 (IIRC), were thin and wirey but tough as nails. They burned about 8000 calories a day slinging their 3-4lb axes.

The term "skid row" originated from the saloons and houses of ill repute that sprang up along the road where the bull whackers were skidding their logs.

Ian

Today they are 6'8" and 280 pounds. We still love the redwood and D-fir over 6 feet, but focus on lesser woods for the modern mills.

helo??? helicopter? u in the military?

Yep.

That's me in the door.

attachment.php

badazz!!!! thank you for your contribution to this country..ive got a sister and brother-in-law that are both in the army...are u active duty? what is your job? how often u get called out

...are u active duty? what is your job? how often u get called out

Yes, active duty. The CG doesn't have avition reservists, only active duty. I wrench on helos, and fill the crew role as well. And by called out, do you mean on a SAR case? Me, not so much anymore. You make E-6, you're more of a supervisor, and not so much the stud on the frontlines. Most of my flying these days is training the new guys. I did have a case last December when I happened to be in the air, and the case came in. I pulled a guy off a mountain 4,500' up. 175' hoist. Pretty cool as far as cases go.

attachment.php

Yes, active duty. The CG doesn't have avition reservists, only active duty. I wrench on helos, and fill the crew role as well. And by called out, do you mean on a SAR case? Me, not so much anymore. You make E-6, you're more of a supervisor, and not so much the stud on the frontlines. Most of my flying these days is training the new guys. I did have a case last December when I happened to be in the air, and the case came in. I pulled a guy off a mountain 4,500' up. 175' hoist. Pretty cool as far as cases go.

attachment.php

how long you been in? sure does look like that would make a nice fishing boat

Latest posts

Back