Its not Yellow fever, Its ORANGE FEVER!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No there on the list, Id like a Poulan 325, I think?? Is that the one that is the partner 5000 and Jonsered 490 right?

Ed, the only Poulans I own are clamshell type loaner saws. Im slowly weeding out the stihls and think Im going to try and go ALL HUSKY. But there are a few other saws out there. Id love to own a Partner 5000, Johnyred 490 and your Poulan 325 to go along with my CP 55 Husky. The baddest 50 cc saws I can think off from the older era.

Yeah Ive ran some 346's and they are great but I like the three mentioned above for some reason. Oh yeah guys, im 31 so the 80's is old to me:biggrin:

Ed, the only Poulans I own are clamshell type loaner saws. Im slowly weeding out the stihls and think Im going to try and go ALL HUSKY. But there are a few other saws out there. Id love to own a Partner 5000, Johnyred 490 and your Poulan 325 to go along with my CP 55 Husky. The baddest 50 cc saws I can think off from the older era.

Yeah Ive ran some 346's and they are great but I like the three mentioned above for some reason. Oh yeah guys, im 31 so the 80's is old to me:biggrin:

I like the older ones also. I'd put one of my 325's against a 346 any day. I can probably spare a 5000 or 490 if your wanting one.

Looks like the Husky with the pipe drinks coors light. Gas is steep but I dont think I'll feed my saws coors light maybe BUD.

I call it the "Buck Horn"

Matt you inspired me to create a monster a piped 034. It has a modified 80cc quad pipe on it. Surprisingly enough actually performs as good as it sounds , not quite as loud as i want it but i can always change that :D . So the big question is does it cut better ??? And yes i feel that it does. I would say this is proof that you can build a half way decent pipe on a budget. It is a bit cumbersome and weighs a few pounds more but hey can't have everything i guess. Tell me what you guys think . Keep in mind this is my first attempt be easy on me.

Looking good Matt. you get a few saws parked together and they start to reproduce. I have a few of every color and have been getting into some vintage iron myself.

You gonna bring that thing to work tomorrow? Looks good Ritch! Find my thread about the wildthing vs earthquake and you'll see what Ive been wrenching on, had Finnley lighten up the flywheel on it:msp_wink: .

Matt you inspired me to create a monster a piped 034. It has a modified 80cc quad pipe on it. Surprisingly enough actually performs as good as it sounds , not quite as loud as i want it but i can always change that :D . So the big question is does it cut better ??? And yes i feel that it does. I would say this is proof that you can build a half way decent pipe on a budget. It is a bit cumbersome and weighs a few pounds more but hey can't have everything i guess. Tell me what you guys think . Keep in mind this is my first attempt be easy on me.

Don't forget to take the kickstand/scrench everywhere the saw goes. Looks good!

Back