It's time to have a serious discussion.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
[/IMG]

Double jacking with Steve S.
Falling hazard trees to lay and rot.
It was a great experience working with him. He was a faller on Mt. St Helens salvage and had busheled for J. Browning.
He has a ton of good experience and tricks.

. That wouldn,t be the Browning of Browning Timber , sawmill ???ect. ?? of White Salmon Washington would it be ??????

I don,t think they should actually call themselves Loggers then !!!!! There is just something about trees that inspire sweat to run down the crak of ones ass ....
. Not to (sit) on ones ass !!!

Lol they often refer to themselves as "Pulpwooders"!

my guess is .. No one had a chain saw ....
Nah, Those guys don't even have one on the truck. They don't cut trees any bigger than what is pictured and it's all for pulpwood. It took that guy about 20 minutes to break that log off. I'm thinkin why not cut it with a saw. The guy running the skidder pulled up close to my four wheeler and got out and ask if they was messin up our hunting. I said nah, wasn't nothing movin now anyway. They were really nice guys. There are some loggers in arkansas that run saws. They will be cutting the larger trees.But the majority of loggers here cut these smaller trees with machines.

. That wouldn,t be the Browning of Browning Timber , sawmill ???ect. ?? of White Salmon Washington would it be ??????

I don't think so Tramp...I worked for Jim Browning of Browning Timber when I moved to Thorne Bay in '03...only met the guy once, but was a different guy than the Browning on Axecircus,,,I mean Axemen. I wondered if maybe they were related?

Sorry, I was not around when this thread started Randy...In-laws were here all weekend. Since it is morning I will have to refrain from the whiskey and seegars, and I think I have posted most of my timber pics unfortunately, so I just have to say...cool thread, and Awesome pics...I really liked the one of that nice pine goin over:clap: And to everybody else, thanks for sharing!

Sorry, I was not around when this thread started Randy...In-laws were here all weekend. Since it is morning I will have to refrain from the whiskey and seegars, and I think I have posted most of my timber pics unfortunately, so I just have to say...cool thread, and Awesome pics...I really liked the one of that nice pine goin over:clap: And to everybody else, thanks for sharing!

Ok, so we'll reconviene with the stogies and jug at say...noon west coast time Cody? LOL

Back