• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell ive got an 066 runner/parts saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tlandrum

dealer,saw builder
Reaction score
I took an 066 in on trade today that needs to be cleaned up and checked over. the saw does run but has an airleak. it will need possible seals and definately a base gasket. the saw was running and then started to idle wonky so the owner brought it in. I found the cylinder was loose and it was missing a bolt. I put a bolt back in in and it fired right up but wouldn't idle as it should and wont idle down. I have no interest in repairing the saw. I allowed 250 for trade in on new saw. the saw would bring more than that on ebay for parts. it will need a new muffler and brake handle. I want 250 for the saw plkus shipping. ill try to get a pic of it tomorrow if it doesn't sell tonight. everyone knows me and my reputation so rest assured the saw is worth the money.

yep,ill have a few more things to list, ive got too much stuff laying around that I don't have time nor want to mess with

Latest posts

Back