Jonsered 2051 stats?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CODIT

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Does anyone have the hp and max no-load rpm on a Jonsered 2051? A web address or anything I might be able to find the stats would be great. :dizzy: Some of the older info is getting pretty hard to find and Jonsered's web site only has the new products listed. Thanks for everyone's expertise in advance. :p

Thanks! HO :p That is a great site for specs. Wonder why it does'nt post the RPM. I did'nt see it on any of the specs that I checked. Still good info. Thanks again! You guys never cease to amaze me. A wealth of knowledge at the touch of a keyboard! ;)

CODIT said:
Thanks! HO :p That is a great site for specs. Wonder why it does'nt post the RPM. I did'nt see it on any of the specs that I checked. Still good info. Thanks again! You guys never cease to amaze me. A wealth of knowledge at the touch of a keyboard! ;)
I don't think that max RPM should be over 12000/12500 rpm on 2051.

Thanks again HO
I know it was one of Jonsereds project saws. It is a little screamer and was pretty fast in the day. It still is really. I spoke with my Jonsered mechanic today and he thought it should be around 13,500-13,800 but he was'nt sure. They don't require a lot of maintenance and they have been out of production for a while. According to the site you gave me since 1993. Anyway thanks for the help. :p

Latest posts

Back