• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jonsered 2095

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cgraham1

I feel old
Reaction score
2171 - 71cc. This was an AM big bore, but I replaced the top end with a new Meteor piston and OEM cylinder off a 372xp. Base gasket deleted, blowing about 155-160psi. Unlimited coil. Runs good and in very good shape cosmetically, but has small scratches/dings. (SOLD!)
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

2095 - 93cc. This is a big saw, comparable to 066 in size. It starts easier than any saw I've ever owned. Runs good. The P&C look new, with machine marks. Comp. is around 140psi. It's a little beat up, it looks like somebody's old work saw. I cleaned up the bottom and painted it with bedliner paint because it looked pretty bad before. The kill switch is not working, so I've been using the choke to shut it off. $375 shipped PHO - Make Offer!
image.jpg
image.jpg
Shipped in the US only. PayPal is the preferred method of payment. Thanks!

It should be noted that 2095 was probably the last true jonsered that had a Jonny crank, carb and muffler. Some of the old guys up here swore before the merge that the jonsered was better. This would be a great pick up for milling I think, pretty Torquey. There was a guy on here and that was named 2095 that loved his.
Somebody buy these, they are driving me crazy! Russ

Latest posts

Back