• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jonsered 2095

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This piston looks brand new, so it should last many years. I've heard that a 394 or 395? Piston may work??? But I don't know for sure.

:rock:

as it should be... but shouldnt have taken this long.:buttkick: I will more than likely regret letting that one get away but.... it was a case of "right saw- wrong time" (there's been way to many "right" saws recently).:rolleyes:
The right size, the right time, but we will have to see if it is the right saw. I never have run the 70 class husky or j,red and I am a member of the two tone brigade.

I may be interested in the 2095, always wanted one, could you post some more pics of the saw? thanks!

I may be interested in the 2095, always wanted one, could you post some more pics of the saw? thanks!
I can take some more pics. I even have a video of me starting it cold.

I could email it to you if you want. PM me...

Maybe you should start a thread about what a great deal you got?
Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! I thought it, but you said it. People stomping on sales threads... Bad as piston hitting an electrode... Just saying... Russ

Yeah, it's quite distasteful to do. Great on the guy who got a good deal (depending on condition of course). I wouldnt even entertain an offer to buy my mint MM 2171xpw at 1k+. The number it would take to get it from me is obsurd and it is that way intentionally.:D

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! I thought it, but you said it. People stomping on sales threads... Bad as piston hitting an electrode... Just saying... Russ

You know me, Russ. I'm just keeping it real. A piston hitting an electrode is way worse, by at least 40%

Yeah, it's quite distasteful to do. Great on the guy who got a good deal (depending on condition of course). I wouldnt even entertain an offer to buy my mint MM 2171xpw at 1k+. The number it would take to get it from me is obsurd and it is that way intentionally.:D

You guys know of a deal I was fortunate enough to receive recently, and I posted it in a separate thread, not in a thread where someone was selling the same model of saw. It's just poor judgement, and unnecessary.

Guess what, I just picked up a a damn good looking 2171 too. I am as happy as a pig in shoes because of it. I have a ms 460 that I am rebuilding and I am going to do my best to have videos of that saw competition.

Back