• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jonsered 2095

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clint,
Jon has given you some real good advise. Dont sell yourself short on the deal.... the saws are worth the asking price. It's just bad timing. Schools just started back, families are spending money on school supplies and paying for this summer's vacations.... give it a month or so and us saw guys will be at full speed with buying. I do most of my buying in the winter months. Between Oct and Feb past.... I bought a 241cm, 261cm, 044, 064, 254xp, 262xp, and 395xp. (I may have forgot one);)

I'm just being nosey Neal but what's this saw. Bump for Clint being great to deal with.
890-895 can't read the number on the crankcase

890-895
cut233.jpg

cut235.jpg

cut236.jpg
According to acres, it's a 103cc gear drive! :eek:

http://www.acresinternet.com/cscc.n...a5230a0a8e93269888256b610018b628?OpenDocument

Thanks Mr. I wasn't even sure which brand he was talking about. I'm sure that saw is all kinds of good times.

I haven't run many gear drives. I did pick up a Wiz this week. Its the first gear drive I have owned.

If someone doesnt snag this im gonna have to and i really dont need it or the 3 months in dog house itll cause. Bump for an A+ guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If someone doesnt snag this im gonna have to and i really dont need it or the 3 months in dog house itll cause. Bump for an A+ guy
I dropped the price and I've got two offers to buy at $375, but I'm waiting on the first PM'r to decide what he wants to do... So you are currently fourth in line! :laugh:

I will keep everyone posted on what's goin' on... But at this point I'm calling it SOLD! (Pending Funds, of course)

Thanks!

I dropped the price and I've got two offers to buy at $375, but I'm waiting on the first PM'r to decide what he wants to do... So you are currently fourth in line! :laugh:

I will keep everyone posted on what's goin' on... But at this point I'm calling it SOLD! (Pending Funds, of course)

Thanks!
Glad to hear.

Glad to hear.
Well, it needs to go! I cleaned it up, put a new AV spring on it, along with a new spark plug... ran it a couple of times, and now I'm selling it for less than I've got in it! o_O

Not a very good business model! Oh, well. It's a fun hobby. :laugh:

Glad to hear.

Sheesh you sound like me. Buy one to keep sink some money into it only to turn around and sell for less then you originally paid lol. I lost $200 on those 133 dolmars lol

Hey buddy, Im looking at a jred I am thinking about doing a red truck bed liner on the bottom, pm me with how you went about it if you would please. Thanks

The saw is sold, but I need a brake band for it. Does anyone have any 2095 parts layin' around? Or know of a place to get a new one? Thanks!

Clint,
A 394 brake band will work part number for both
I'll check my pile
Regards,
2stroked
Don

Thanks for the info! It turns out he was able to order the part from his local JRed dealer. He said it was around $9.

Latest posts

Back