• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Jonsered 2152, Brand New 18" Total/Jonsered Bar and Chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Jonsered 2152 chainsaw. Starts and runs well. Brand new 18" Jonsered bar and chain. 52cc engine has lots of power for its size. New meteor piston, OEM crankcase gasket, flywheel side seal, fuel line, fuel filter and carb kit. Original piston had a seized ring, which I assume came from sitting too long. I tore the rest of the saw down and found nothing else wrong with it. Bearings and crank are good to go. 2004 model and in great shape, just some light scrapes and scratches from normal use. It's ready for work. It still has the CAT muffler, but I could put a 350 muffler on it if desired, but it won't look as well. $300

PM is probably the best way to reach me, but you can call as well, 330-281-0069. Andrew

006.JPG 007.JPG 008.JPG 009.JPG 010.JPG

Attachments

• 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 22

Latest posts

Back