jonsered 630 super/266

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbond

Reaction score
I'm looking for part # for 266 jug and piston kit that will fit a 630 super.

thanks in advance for any help

I don't know if this' correct, but try 501 68 55-71. That is the # is listed in the Husqvarna 266 IPL, & on a Jonsered parts & price list.

Last edited:
Just Went Through This With My Dads 630 Super Ii. 266 Is Alot Older Saw You Need To Read The Numers On Your Flywheel If It Is 503----- You Have The Newer One If It Is A 501----- You Have The Older Version Carb Is Diffrent . Do You Have The One Piece Coil Or Two Pice Like The 266? Alot Of Parts Will Work But They Started Swiching Parts Around In The 630 Super Ii Good Luck!!! Bill

268 Xp 266 Se ,630 S-ii, 028 Super Ii 029 Mag, 038 Mag Ii,: 046mag

Just Went Through This With My Dads 630 Super Ii. 266 Is Alot Older Saw You Need To Read The Numers On Your Flywheel If It Is 503----- You Have The Newer One If It Is A 501----- You Have The Older Version Carb Is Diffrent . Do You Have The One Piece Coil Or Two Pice Like The 266? Alot Of Parts Will Work But They Started Swiching Parts Around In The 630 Super Ii Good Luck!!! Bill

268 Xp 266 Se ,630 S-ii, 028 Super Ii 029 Mag, 038 Mag Ii,: 046mag

Thanks for stepping with your experience , and welcome aboard .
:cheers:

Thanks for stepping with your experience , and welcome aboard .
:cheers:

THANKS , I use to know alot at 19 now i,m over twice that age and i learned I know twice as less. if you think college is expensive you should try ignorance!!!! lol! I use to like to have all the important jobs and now I just enjoy sweeping the saw dust off the floor. HAPPY HOLIDAYS BILL.

thanks, it has a 501 xx xx xx #and the two piece coil. I want to go with something that is a direct bolt on. what about the 670?

HUSKY 66 IS A SWAP OUT AT 48MM IF YOU WANT MORE BANG FOR YOUR BUCK THEN YES 670 IS 50 MM PISTON OR 268 50 MM OR 272 52 MM . IF YOU GO BIGER YOU NEED TO INCREASE YOUR FUEL RATIO. THE 630 SUPER II is a great saw and it has 4.1 hp. already . JUST BECARFUL THAT YOU DO NOT GET CHEAP CHINA PARTS . IF YOU GO TO E-BAY AND FIND IT FOR $69.95 AND ITS NEW IT,S FROM CHINA AND YOU WILL NOT GET A 300 HOUR O.E.M PART . GOOD LUCK!!

if you want a straight swap out you should stay with the 630 super. the bolts on the intake manifold are different . when you change the jug and go larger you have to be sure your not going to a 268 xp or 272 unless you can get the carb and the your exhaust is different full port so you might be doing allot more mods then you want it sounds easy but when you start getting different parts it adds up $$$$$ quick any way that's how I end up getting a whole lot of parts . stay with a 630 jug and do a muffler modification. IF you have the 630 super II you all ready have 4.1 HP. my 268 xp as 4.7 HP. so if you get or you do your own muffler modification your not that fare off. my 268 xp as a 24 inch bar and it cuts great it will almost keep up to my 046 mag. its all ready a great saw !!! keep your filter clean gas ,air and a sharp chain. good luck!!

if you want a straight swap out you should stay with the 630 super. the bolts on the intake manifold are different . when you change the jug and go larger you have to be sure your not going to a 268 xp or 272 unless you can get the carb and the your exhaust is different full port so you might be doing allot more mods then you want it sounds easy but when you start getting different parts it adds up $$$$$ quick any way that's how I end up getting a whole lot of parts . stay with a 630 jug and do a muffler modification. IF you have the 630 super II you all ready have 4.1 HP. my 268 xp as 4.7 HP. so if you get or you do your own muffler modification your not that fare off. my 268 xp as a 24 inch bar and it cuts great it will almost keep up to my 046 mag. its all ready a great saw !!! keep your filter clean gas ,air and a sharp chain. good luck!!

Welcome to the site! :cheers:

Back