• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Jonsered 70e

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigrichard81

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a jonsered 70e. Would prefer a complete runner. I have access to the flywheel fan so if that is the only part missing, I'll consider it.
Thanks
Richard

c3840a24efcc19e688c0f411a0250435.jpg

This might suit your fancy.. I'm 4 hours from them but I think there are a couple members very close to the ad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Richard,

I have a very nice complete runner. As far as I can recall, it needs nothing. I'll check it over tomorrow and send pics and maybe a video, though I really don't have any wood to sink it into right now.

I have one that would be a good parts saw except for pull string. It was this way when I got it and I know nothing else about it.

As you can see, 160psi, looks, runs, and oils fine. I'd like to sell pho, $325 shipped PayPal f&f. We can work something out if you need the bar and chain. Let me know what you think.

Back