Jonsered at TSC

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zwing789

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Anyone else notice that TSC is now a Jonsered dealer? never even looked at them for lack of dealer support, next question is TSC dealer support?

Went to TSC in Lincoln yesterday, turns out all they carry now is Jonsereds, I guess they like the superior color scheme also! As for servicing I didn't find out who provides service but I would assume TSC doesn't.

But the prices were high.. Asking $700 for the 2166 Ulticor a saw my dealer was offering under $500.

Yes, my local Tractor Supply are now carrying the Jonsered saws too. Really surprised me and it happened overnight. Maybe Electrolux figures with Lowe's carrying the Husky line they have enough box store sales from them and needed to find a box store for the red version. There are precious few dealers around my neck of the woods for the Jreds. One local dealer who sells Dolmar, Echo and Husqvarna says he cannot get Jonsered parts. Seemed odd to me since JRed is owned by Husqvarna who is owned by Electrolux.

Yup you guys are correct. TSC stopped selling Husqvarna at end of business april 27th. Jonsered rolled out the following morning. They had all the husky saws on almost 25% sale that last weekend except for the 460 rancher. Bastards wouldn't budge on the 460 price. 455 ranchers were $319 that weekend anddown the line was all on sale. TSC doesn't service anything. That was the problem with the husky's. They were buying back saws because people don't keep their warranty cards and husky is hands off without that little piece of paper.

Latest posts

Back